Milwaukee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 24, 2017

3.2

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milwaukee (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone interview, then in-person interview. Everyone I met was very open, kind and professional. I was hired shortly after the in-person meeting. All in all, a good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Milwaukee.

Interview

Initial interview with a panel of 5, a selective group from various departments, the panel selects the final three candidates to interview with the department. After the hiring manager interviews, then the candidate is hired for the job.

Interview Questions

• The questions basically focused on your work experience, and education. Nothing shocking just regular questions.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milwaukee (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied, got a call back, was rescheduled 3 times. Arrived on time but had to wait 20 minutes. Interview room was very hot. It was a panel interview so that caught me by surprise as I was not told that. Asked a variety of questions. Job was interesting, but I do not think I fit the demographic they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• How I got along with co-workers   1 Answer

Carpenter Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Milwaukee (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

Took a civil test was told didn't score high enough but wasn't given a number to what I obtained to the test. Then after that had to wait for a card or a letter from the city of Milwaukee to inform me what my score was based on the test.

Interview Questions

• Project questions as if you were in business for yourself.   1 Answer

Crime Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Milwaukee (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2012.

Interview

Process took about 6 months total. Initial phone interview that included a skills assessment and specific questions about the field of crime analysis. The second interview was a 15 minute presentation and more basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions were on the specifics of policing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation.

Police Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Milwaukee in March 2011.

Interview

OK

Took other job