Milwaukee Tool Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Brookfield, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 different people that were to be my boss depending on which area I was hired for. It was one after the other and about 5 minutes each. I was then given about a 30 minute tour of the building and was told more about the company. It should be noted that I started out as a contractor so I didn't get the regular interview process that most hires go through.

Interview Questions

• The showed me a toolbox and asked me how I would go about modeling it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Milwaukee Tool

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Brookfield, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

They contacted me via email. The interview was about 2 hours long. I interviewed with 4 people individually and got a tour of the place and where i'd be working at the end. The people were very nice and asked a lot of questions they went in depth into the company and how they are progressing.

Interview Questions