Milwaukee Tool Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 4, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Brookfield, WI).

Interview

Issue: HR Department: I didn’t have any personal issues with the team I would have been working with, but I can't say the same about the HR department. I felt they didn’t have their act together throughout the entire process. Email communication was not the most polished, at one point I was responding to emails from 3 different individuals. The in-person interview process was just as disjointed as the email communications. Not once did HR sit down and explain the company values, role, history, benefits…etc. Instead I was just dumped into 1st interview without any formal introductions. At the end of the day my interactions with the HR department was enough for me to realize I didn’t want to work for this company. An offer was made two weeks after the interview and I turned it down.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Milwaukee Tool

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Brookfield, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

They contacted me via email. The interview was about 2 hours long. I interviewed with 4 people individually and got a tour of the place and where i'd be working at the end. The people were very nice and asked a lot of questions they went in depth into the company and how they are progressing.

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Brookfield, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 different people that were to be my boss depending on which area I was hired for. It was one after the other and about 5 minutes each. I was then given about a 30 minute tour of the building and was told more about the company. It should be noted that I started out as a contractor so I didn't get the regular interview process that most hires go through.

Interview Questions

• The showed me a toolbox and asked me how I would go about modeling it.   1 Answer