Milwaukee Tool Engineering Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Milwaukee Tool Engineering Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Engineering Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Milwaukee Tool (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2010.

Interview

I was introduced to Milwaukee Tool through a career fair at my university. After an on-campus interview, I was contacted within two weeks for an on-site interview. This two day on-site process was about the most impressive interview process I have encountered. On the first day, the candidates got to tour the Milwaukee facility and meet some of the management. They split the candidates off into teams and had three exercises consisting of repairing a power tool, building the best airplane, and making a contraption for ping-pong balls. The top team won some nice prizes. To end the day, we had a social dinner to learn more about everyone.

The second day consisted of the 1:1 interviews. I was interviewed by five managers in the engineering department. They asked mostly situational questions and questions regarding my resume. One engineer did ask technical questions about computer architecture, microprocessors, and digital circuits. Three of the interviewers were very positive and attentive to my answers. One interviewer was very introverted and quite, so I was mainly leading what was said. The technical interviewer was not paying attention to my answers and was in a hurry to leave. After each of my answers, he told me what he would say. For the most part, it was almost exactly what I said. He cut off the interview about ten minutes short to go do something else.

Overall, Milwaukee Tool almost has the interview process nailed down perfectly, but they failed at the final part of the interview. They didn't call me back to let me know if I did or did not get the position. This is the final round of the interview, the least they could do is call the candidates back. They even said that they would get back to everyone within a week. I knew some of the other candidates and they didn't get calls either, so HR failed in this regard. So for anyone interviewing with Milwaukee Tool, make sure you call them if you don't hear anything back.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between memory on a computer vs the memory on a microprocessor?   1 Answer
    • Draw the output waveform when of this MOSFET circuit.   1 Answer