Mimeo.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 27, 2017

2.5

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mimeo.com (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Mimeo is very thorough in the interview process. I went through four interviews (two 1:1 via phone and two in person) before an offer was made. The questions were not so much based off the position but my personality and how i would work in a team setting.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to quickly build a relationship with a coworker.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mimeo.com.

Interview

Had a quick phone screen with a friendly recruiter and then an online code challenge. The recruiter mistakenly told me it would be a Java challenge, but it turned out to be JavaScript. It was a pretty simple infinite scrolling problem. Got a polite rejection email after a semi-technical in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Write an implementation of an infinite scrolling function in JavaScript   Answer Question

SDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mimeo.com (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a total of 8 interviews. 2 screening over the phone with HR, 1 in depth over the phone with a VP, 4 in person in NYC with various managers and executives, and 1 "culture fit" interview over the phone with HR. Whole process took 2-3 weeks.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mimeo.com (Memphis, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

It was just some behavioral questions, as well as questions about where do i want to be in a number of years. Also some background information. There was little to no technical questions asked.

Junior Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mimeo.com (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I went through an extensive interview process. I was first contacted by a recruiter and we spoke for 25 mins about the role, my qualifications and past job experience in relation to the tasks. It went well and we connected right away. I then moved on to a phone interview with my (would-be) manager. It was very brief (10 mins) and I was the one filling the silence with questions. He didn't seem interested in me until I mentioned being a writer and he asked for a sample. I followed up with him and sent him a writing clip. I was then asked to come in the office and interview with 4 people in the marketing department (including the manager and VP). It lasted 2 hours and a half. I spent 30 mins talking to each person and then I was given an exercise that I was to complete on the spot. Overall, it went well. I followed up with everyone as they all took interest in me (and my writing clips). I was then asked to interview with a manager in Seattle. After all this, I received an offer which would later turn into a rejection. My advice to anyone interested in this company is to be aware. They are highly unprofessional and seem to like to waste people's time.

Interview Questions

• How do your long-term goals align with that of the company?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mimeo.com (Memphis, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

I first received a phone call to schedule an interview for the very next day. The interview was by phone. I was interviewed by the IT Director. As the interview was for an intern position, it wasn't particularly difficult. The interviewer was very polite and likable. He made a few tech jokes and we even chatted a bit about some old school tech (which I honestly didn't know much about) towards the end of the interview. It felt more like a nice conversation rather than an actual interview. I felt more and more comfortable as time went on. The interview lasted no more than 45 minutes.

I was offered the position immediately after the interview, spoke to an assistant who set up a time for me to visit the office and talked to me about compensation.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most difficult projects you've worked on (in school or at a job) and what made it so difficult?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mimeo.com (Memphis, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Meet with senior management. Tell them your skills and knowledge of the business. Take a small tour. First youll receive a phone call asking to general questions, next it will be a one on one or maybe 2 on 1. Then you will meet with the senior management team and team leads.

Shipping Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mimeo.com in January 2015.

Interview

This was so easy. They never asked for employment history. Interview was about what I liked to do. Ever about the company and what they did. This company is a con. Please walk away from this company.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you bring to mimeo.   1 Answer

This company is a Fuad. Watch your self.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mimeo.com (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with three different sales directors each offering different interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to be a part of Mimeo over another company?   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mimeo.com (Memphis, TN) in February 2014.

Interview

Fantastic interview. The interviewer was thorough and kind. Very professional. There were many questions about previous experience but mainly specific instances that relate to daily operations.

Interview Questions

• Specific mistake in a previous position and how it was handled   Answer Question