Minacs Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.3

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minacs.

Interview

The interview consisted of basic questions. You had to perform a skills test on how fast you can time. They do have a specific words per minutes which you need to achieve but I believe you may have a second opportunity to reach the requirement. It also consisted of a same day drug test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Minacs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Minacs (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Phone interview after that they offered me to come for inperson interview. While there i did a stimulation on the computer, and a 3page test on computer functions. Waited some more then brought in the back to do a interview in which she asked me over 10 interview questions and about my past experiences.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Minacs.

Interview

Brief and easy. Laid back atmosphere. People were very friendly and helpful. You do have to pass a test though. It is just a simple typing and aptitude test

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Minacs (Southfield, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

There was an assessment exam, that was a similated phone call. There was also a face to face interview. The whole process not too bad at all. The process did have many steps. I received an offer after the whole process. I interviewed with the team manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Minacs (Farmington Hills, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

Disorganized and rushed.

Interview Questions

• They ask stuff like "How would you handle an irate customer"   Answer Question

The recruiter kept calling to tell me the orientation date had been pushed back (3 times!)

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

quick and easy, like youd expect

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Minacs in February 2013.

Interview

I was originally referred to Minacs as a Temp from Kelly Services. The interview itself went well. However, while waiting, I realized the place was unorganized. I assumed I wasn't going to be hired when I didn't hear back within 48 hours as promised. However about a week ago (which is over a month later) I was asked to come in for training. I'm unsure if I will attend because I wasn't given ample time to inform my current employer. (This job would have been supplemental income)

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. I would suggest anyone applying to make sure they get a decent grasp of basic interview questions and practice the STARS model.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Minacs (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

There were two interviews for this position. In the first interview there was a typing test, a listening test, then a one on one interview. In the one on one interview, I was asked basically about my job experience, then they gave me a fake customer service scenario to see how I respond. It was kinda intimidating but I was really nervous(lol) The second interview was a interactive interview. In that one there was about 8 people, and one lady the operations manager. Basically the point of the second interview is to see if you are a good fit for the company, so be nice, confident and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• The most important thing is to do research on the company itself, and be thinking about what you would want in a customer service representative, then use that to do your scenario. Also, really just be yourself and don't be too nervous(like I was lol)   Answer Question

Negotiation

They just told me I got the job, and the pay was already established from the beginning.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Minacs in September 2012.

Interview

Its was challenging but fun

Interview Questions

• Have I ever done bankruptcy   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minacs (Farmington Hills, MI) in August 2012.

Interview

Straight to the point and no typing test. The interviewer was one of the managers for several programs with the company. He explained to me what the company does and made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have with customer service. Would I feel comfortable taking 300 inbound calls from customers. How would I handle irate customers.   1 Answer