Minacs Customer Service/Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Minacs Customer Service/Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Minacs (Farmington Hills, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

I received an email from hr telling me about the open position after I applied online. It only took a couple days for hr to call for a phone interview. The phone call went great. The hr rep was very informative and friendly. I interviewed in person a few days later. The hr rep was again wonderful. The interview went well. It was professional and simple. I took a typing test that was on typingtest.com, then I took a call center simulation test. The whole process took about two hours. The hr person on the phone and the hr person in the interview were great. The other employees walking around the office and hanging out in front of the building, not so great. It I were feint of heart I wouldn't have accepted the job. It felt a lot like a high school lunch room with all the loud gossip. The other workers were not very friendly or helpful. It didn't seem many of them enjoyed their work. It was a bad display of morale.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to read a script, which was easy. The hard part was simulating a sales call. For the simulation I was given a script and told to sell the interviewer on a phone upgrade, which I did by asking questions and offering an upgrade to a phone that offered what the customer wanted.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was told what the salary and the hours were. I accepted. It was a reasonable offer for the volume of work.

Other Interview Reviews for Minacs

Customer Service/Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minacs (Makati City (Philippines)) in April 2013.

Interview

First, Phone Screened Interview, followed by face to face initial interview, then after, phone simulation for outbound (financial account? then Question and answer Phone Sim.. then Final Interview...

Interview Questions

• If you are a vegetable in a certain salad, what would it be and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Need to have a good salary and compensation package prior in accepting the job offer.

Customer Service/Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericton, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minacs (Fredericton, NB (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Basically I just sat in a room with the recruiter and we had a conversation. She asked questions about me. We did a little mock call. She then asked me a few questions in french (I was applying for a bilingual position) than I went home. She called me later that afternoon to tell me I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us?   1 Answer