Minacs Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Minacs Team Leader Interview Questions

3.6

Team Leader Interview

Interview

It is a fairly generic interview process. They ask pretty standard questions. They tend to have very generic questions but they want situational answers. It is not a very complex interview process

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you did not agree with something your boss told you to do   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Minacs

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minacs (Warren, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

I was already hired into Minacs, and was applying for a promotion. Usually interviews are nerve wracking! Not this time, it was very relaxed and felt more like a discussion about myself and my skills and what I thought I would be good at.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minacs (Austin, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Situational questions as to:
    - have you ever had to relate a change to others that you disagreed with,
    - how do you deal with conflict,
    - what are you best attributes,
    - what things do you need to improve,
    - how do you start your day,
    - how do you manage your time,
    - how do you discipline your subordinates,
    - tell us about your successes, failures
    - what do you need to change in your managment style
    - how do you balance work and family time

Interview Questions

• What do you do worse and what are you doing to improve   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Minacs (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

applied online and called for an interview in 3days. after the interview they said they will come back to me in 2days with the results and nothing happened. even when you call back to speak to the HR department its always a voice mail.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minacs (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Exceptional interview and hiring process. Great bunch of executives whom I dealt with. Good hospitality. Were treated humanely. Hiring executives were approachable, friendly and easy to get along. Processes were simplified and made to understand clearly. Gave us options / alternatives on overcoming challenges without compromising the policy or procedure

Negotiation

Was quite reasonable

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moncton, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Minacs (Moncton, NB (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

This was an internal position. I had to "train" the people that were holding the interview. There was myself and another person that applied. The other person who had only been working with the company a few months was chosen.

Interview Questions

• Trying to train people that are interviewing you... There were no questions, they just advised me to train them.   Answer Question