Minacs Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Minacs Interview Questions in United States

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minacs.

Interview

The interview consisted of basic questions. You had to perform a skills test on how fast you can time. They do have a specific words per minutes which you need to achieve but I believe you may have a second opportunity to reach the requirement. It also consisted of a same day drug test.

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Minacs (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online. After that I received a call setting up a phone interview. The phone interview lasts maybe 20 minutes. It's pretty basic. If they like the phone interview they will bring you in for a sit down interview at their office. This lasts anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour.

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Minacs (Southfield, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Quick. Said she wanted to get to know you but took very little time to do so. Seemed like she knew she wasnt going to hire me before I came

Chrysler Recall Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Minacs.

Interview

Interview process was easy. First a phone interview. Once the phone interview was over I was offered a face to face interview. Interview questions were easy. Typical customer service questions. Nice recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a Time where u provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Process Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Minacs (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

All the questions pertained to the job I was applying. However, it was a bit weird when the person I spoke to on the phone didn't meet me at the door. Instead, it was another team leader that conducted the interview. I didn't even get to meet the hiring manager.

Tier I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Minacs.

Interview

They will have you fill out some information online, if they like you usually get a call from a recruiter they will ask you questions once you get to the final interview they will give you a test with tech questions you have to pass this to move on.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Minacs (Southfield, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

First they will call you for a phone interview. Then you will you will go in and complete a computer simulation of a customer call . Then you will complete a test about 20 questions long about computer functions , parts, etc. Lastly , you will be asked about 10 basic interview questions about past experiences and customer service .

Interview Questions

• What do you like least and most about customer service ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Minacs (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Phone interview after that they offered me to come for inperson interview. While there i did a stimulation on the computer, and a 3page test on computer functions. Waited some more then brought in the back to do a interview in which she asked me over 10 interview questions and about my past experiences.

OnStar Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Minacs (Warren, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Received call back 2 weeks after applying. Interview was a day later. General interview was really simple a short typing test and a script read. After that I sat in on a couple calls took a oral drug test and was hired. I have heard horror stories but I am willing to find out for myself

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about a no tolerance attendance policy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Weigh out your options if any. Its a lot of young ppl that work there

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Minacs (Richmond, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview then called in for an in-person interview, which only lasted about 15 minutes. Manager had me fill out an application again before the interview. The person who was supposed to come down and get me didn't answer his phone so I had to wait for 10 minutes. Somewhat unorganized.

Interview Questions

• Had I worked in a call center before.   1 Answer