Minco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Minco

Assembler II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fridley, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Minco (Fridley, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

Worst interview questions ever. Questions that don't even relate to position that you apply for. Really dumb HUMAN RESOURCE team

Interview Questions

• none just dumb questions that doesn't apply to position applied for.   Answer Question

Compensation was WAY lower than I ask for... all the skill and experience i have i was asking for only $18 they offer me $11 dollars. What a waste of my time.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fridley, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Minco (Fridley, MN) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview started with a very upbeat HR person, who arranged interview time, after completion of an online personality quiz (to find out how honest you are I was told). The actual face to face interview took over 31/2 hours I was not offered a beverage or bathroom break. Seemed a little inconsiderate to me. If that is how they treat potential employees I wonder what long term employment might really be like. Seemed to have good benefit package which they sent a copy of home with me. HR called to tell me I was not picked for the position. Later I emailed a thank you for your time note and got a reply that was a basic don't call us if we don't call you. Not a company I'd look at again or advise anyone else to.

Interview Questions

• how would you solve unsatisfied customer problem.   1 Answer