Mind Candy Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mind Candy

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Games Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mind Candy (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was offered to do an art test. They got back in touch and asked to see me the next day - very quick interview and, was told all about the company and what they were to expect of me. Atmosphere was very friendly and reassuring, although I did feel a little rushed towards the end.

Interview Questions

• Explain the thought process behind the designs.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mind Candy (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Best interview process I have ever undergone. The first round was a general chat to discuss the role and my experience. Before the second round I was given a data set in which to analyse and present back and deliver insights. The third round was to meet with more senior members of the company. Fantastic idea and one that I will take forward when interviewing candidates in future.

Interview Questions

• Given the data set, which insights would you deliver to the company in order to maximise revenues.   Answer Question