MindGate Solutions Interview Questions in Mumbai | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

3.1

Trainee Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

There were 3 parts of aptitude test. 1st round was basic java problems i.e, operators, exception handling, thread,if-else, for loop,operators.
    2nd part was simple puzzle mostly from indiabix.com.
    3rd part was essay writing which includescorruption in india, HR at railway station..

Interview Questions

• For interview,prepare for java topic very thoroughly. topics like sql queries, multithreading, collection   Answer Question

Fresher Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First round was aptitude test containing technical as well as general aptitude questions.
    After that the second round was technical interview.
    And finally there was hr interview. There was ten questions on java. Some are of multiple choice questions and some of what will be the output. 5 questions were on sql and 5 on numerical ability.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

First there was a Pen-paper test which includes 3 sections:
    Section 1: Java basic coding questions(Quesn 1 to 10) Marks:10
    No negative marking. Asked some basic coding questions based on operators, if else, for loop, exception handling, threads, etc. But yes, cutoff for this section is 60%.

Section 2: Puzzle type section(Quesn 11 to 20) Marks:10
    Again no negative marking. The puzzles questions is asked from indiabix.com. There was one arrangement problem,verbal analogy and statement(causes and its effects) problem from same(indiabix.com).Do practice thoroughly from indiabix. As it is questions was asked in this section.Cutoff for this section is 50%.

Section 3: Essay Writing Marks:5
    Write the essay in(20-25 line) one of the following:a) corruption in india b) Autobiography of pen c) an HR at a railway station.

Timing is 45 minutes(includes all sections). After that HR said, if u get shortlisted , will call you.

Interview Questions

• suspend thread can be revived by using?   1 Answer
    • Reptile is to lizard as flower is to   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

They take apptitude and technical test which was easy. in technical all basic core java questions where asked. After 3 days they call me for interview process which is quite hard.

Interview Questions

• overriding,servlets,mvc frameworks, etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

1st round hr is to give an idea what will the role the candidates resume is selected.
    2nd round is basic technical questions based on which technology you worked on and basics bout gateways.
    3rd round was description about salary discussion and other discussion.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

They took 1 technical interview and hr interview.Technical interview was tough. I got selected bur salary offered was too less so I didn't accept their offer . Saturday are working but its a cmmi level 3 company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview Questions

Due to less salary offered

Software Database Developer Interview

Application

Interview

first day technical interview followed by hr round then they called another day for general managerial round and after that I got offer letter and next day I joined the company

Interview Questions

• questions related to SQL and PL/SQL average questions were asked   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

In mindgate there are two set of paper which include 20 questions.15 question based on programming where u have predefined programme and also 4 ans given to you.You have to choose one of them and 5 question are arithmetic aptitude question.

So according to me practice more on programming and best of luck for interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview question like that

Q: 01 Given:
      22. }
      What is the result?
      A. 0.0
      B. Compilation fails.
      C. A ParseException is thrown by the parse method at runtime.
      D. A NumberFormatException is thrown by the parse method at runtime.
      Answer: B
      3 Answers

Trainee Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MindGate Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Good all process completed in one day, Test, Aptitude then technical, HR round was done and i got selected, was given brief on company profile and was asked to join within a week