MindPoint Group Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MindPoint Group Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at MindPoint Group

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MindPoint Group (Washington, DC) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview process took about two weeks, all done remotely due to COVID-19. It started with a phone screening with a Recruiter, followed by a one-on-one phone screening with the Project Manager, followed by a technical interview with the Project Manager and one other team member (was supposed to be more, but a scheduling conflict occurred).

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe the difference between XSS and CSRF.

Q: Describe DOM-based XSS.

Q: Talk through your pen test methodology for a one-week engagement.

Q: If you were doing a red-team engagement, how might your methodology change? What should you be doing?

Q: Tell us about a time that you got stuck but overcame it.

Q: Tell us about a hack that you are most proud of.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MindPoint Group

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MindPoint Group (Washington, DC) in February 2020.

Interview

The process began when I was contacted by MPG's recruiter, Patty D. Patty is one of the best recruiters I've ever worked with and constantly kept me informed.

After speaking to her, I was scheduled for an hour-long call with the hiring manager. I was very comfortable during the entire time speaking with him and he fully answered any questions I had.

I was then asked to meet with the hiring manager and his manager in person, pre-COVID, in their Washington, D.C. office. I probably spent two hours speaking with them, and I believe I asked more questions than they did.

Overall, the entire process, from start to finish, was one of the best interview experiences I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• The interview began with basic security-related questions then moved into scenario-based "what would I do"-type questions related to specific requirements of the job I was interviewing for.

It was a thorough but one of the most comfortable interviews I've experienced.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MindPoint Group (Arlington, VA) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was will organized and very professional. The Senior recruiter was efficient and very responsive. She followed up with me consistently and in a timely manner. This definitely contributed to my very favorable impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• The Project Manager asked detailed questions regarding NIST RMF guidance.   1 Answer