MindTouch, Inc. Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Executive

MindTouch, Inc. Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at MindTouch, Inc.

3.3

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MindTouch, Inc..

Interview

First time I've ever been essentially shamed for having stayed with an employer for a long time. Guess loyalty or sticking with a job doesn't mean much here on your resume. Was basically told "not that I want people who just job hop, but..." Whatever. Scatterbrained company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unconventional, average questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MindTouch, Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MindTouch, Inc. (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Step 1. Phone call by outside recruiter.
    Step 2. Phone call interview
    Step 3. One-on-one with sales manager
    The company is in the 15th floor and everyone there is pretty nice. The one downfall is you do have to pay for your own parking when you interview with Mindtouch. I was asked a series of questions and got to know the interviewer as he got to know me. I kept being asked "why do you want to work in this position when you should be looking at a Sales Engineer role (there was no current openings)?" I also received many compliments and felt pretty good with the interview. The only downfall is I felt like the interviewer was pushing the idea that I was a little overqualified. In fact, a few days later I received noticed that the company is planning to move forward with other candidates and I didn't get the job.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MindTouch, Inc..

Interview

1. Contacted by recruiting agency
    2. Call with Sales Manager
    3. On-site interview with 4 members of MindTouch team
    4. Presentation for upper management
    5. Phone interview with CEO
    6. On-site with CEO

My process was a bit drawn out but it has been improved significantly since bringing on a full-time recruiter.