MindTouch, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MindTouch, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at MindTouch, Inc.

3.2

Level II Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MindTouch, Inc..

Interview

I was called for a phone interview, the person sounded unfocused over the phone. He briefly asked about my skills but mistook my resume for someone else. You can imagine my confusion at this point, but that did not shy away my interest in the job. He understood his mistake, promised a later interview date, and has since ignored any sort of call or follow-up from me. Advice to management: The hiring process is a direct translation for professional talent to ascertain an accredited business from a poor one. Please double-check that your hiring personnel are reviewing resumes and matching them to their respective candidate before they make a call.

Interview Questions

• The phone screener was not prepared to ask relevant questions.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MindTouch, Inc. (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

There were four interviews I had to go through:

Screening: Conversation about MindTouch and why I was interested in joining.

In house interview. This is a 3h interview broken in 4 parts: 30m Coding and software design, 30m Technology overview, 1h technical interview and questions, 1h cultural interview.

In house interview. 1h interview with CEO.

An offer was made hours after my third interview.

Interview Questions

• General programming/technology questions: Data structures, Design Patterns, Unit testing, Communication protocols

Basic personal questions like education, hobies, etc   1 Answer

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MindTouch, Inc. in August 2009.

Interview

had applied online and got a call from hr person.
    spoke about my projects and experience in the 1st call . Was called on site for interview with the team.
    got few algorithm questions like factorial ...and complexities ..memory management ...web services

Interview Questions

See What MindTouch, Inc. Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar     Current Anonymous Employee

Pros: “High energy and lots of change, there is a lot of support for creative thought and individual input. It's fun to be part of creating a new category of product. You work hard, but your...”“High energy and lots of change, there is a lot of support for creative thought and individual input. It's fun to be part of creating a new category of product. You work hard, but your work has impact and meaning.” – Full Review