MindTouch, Inc. Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MindTouch, Inc. Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at MindTouch, Inc.

1 Interview Review

2.0

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MindTouch, Inc. (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, process took 3 months. Got a call from the CEO to interview and the interview was scheduled for a month later. CEO was really nice and friendly and had a great conversation. Was scheduled for follow up interviews in person with two of their people at their offices. Office seemed very crowded - but had a good vibe overall. Interestingly, both were from sales and not Engineering. Usually PM roles are interviewed by other PMs or Engineering. It appeared that it may have been a mistake - the interviewers seemed a bit surprised themselves. They were very nice though and all questions were general and behavioral. I was told I'd be brought back in soon to speak with more people. But there was no response after that. I followed up a month later and was told they selected someone else who had more relevant experience. CEO asked me to stay in touch, a gesture that I appreciated.

Interview Questions