MindTouch, Inc. Software Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MindTouch, Inc. Software Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at MindTouch, Inc.

1 Interview Review

4.0

Featured Interview

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MindTouch, Inc. (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Chris, the recruiter, organized each phone interview and kept me updated about my place in the hiring process. He really added a lot to my understanding and positive experiences while interviewing with MindTouch.
It all started with a phone screening with the Manager of the Test Engineer Team. This was followed by an onsite interview with several people in 1 day; a technical interview with the same Manager, a cultural interview with 2 other members of the team, and then an interview with the Director of Engineering Operations. I was called back about a month and a half later for another onsite interview with the COO, or self described "conductor" of the organization. A week later I went in for my final onsite interview with the Director of Engineering/CTO.
It was interesting because I learned about myself every time I spoke with a new person from MindTouch. Information I learned about the MindTouch culture and processes resonated with me, and I'm so excited to be a part of the family.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my typical workday/workflow within the QA software engineering cycle at my previous company.   Answer Question