Mindbench Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mindbench

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Executive Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindbench (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Manager called me up on a Monday for a short phone screen and asked if I could come in the next day for a face-to-face interview. As I was commuting from the North I asked for a few more days notice so we agreed 1pm that Friday. Less than 24 hours before the interview on Thursday afternoon, Mindbench called me to say they had double-booked and asked if I could come in next week- as I had paid a non-refundable £120 for my train ticket I asked if I could try and come in half an hour earlier at 12.30pm, but explained I may be a bit late as I would be rushing. They said they would understand if I was late and accepted the time change to 12.30pm.

The next day, I am running late as expected and call them in the Uber on the way to their office to explain that I will be 10 minutes late. They tell me the interview is cancelled and ask again if I can come in next week- this is 15 minutes before the interview was scheduled to start. I explain that as I have wasted £120 to come to this interview, I cannot justify coming down again unless my travel expenses can be covered, to which they say they will get back to me (they didn't).

Overall clearly a company that lacks any kind of organisation or respect for their interviewees. Would not recommend.

Interview Questions

• Can you come in next week instead?   1 Answer