Find jobs for Foreign Languages On-Boarding Specialist

Mindbody Foreign Languages On Boarding Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2016

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Mindbody

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy
Found 2 candidate interviews
Mindbody
Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mindbody (San Luis Obispo, CA) in Aug 2016

Interview

The core values are very important to MindBody. Read about the company as much as you can. Questions were normal and related to the job description. MindBody has an awesome HR team. They kept my resume and actually contacted me back to offer a position that fits me. The managers and supervisors are very professional and awesome. I felt relaxed on the phone and in the facilites. You have to be yourself, MindBody like individuals that identify with their core values and their goals.

Interview Questions
  • Share an experience with a customer that was upset. How did you address it?
    Answer Question
  • Which core value do you identify the most and why?
  • Demo in Spanish for the on-site interview.
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Link Copied!
Mindbody
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mindbody (London, England) in Jan 2016

Interview

4 stages: 1) phone interview with a member of HR 2) technical face to face interview with the head of my department 3) general face to face interview with the director of the company 4) general skype interview with a Director from the Head Office The different stages were pretty well organised: nice environment and really respectful people leading the interviews.

Interview Questions
  • How comfortable are you with technology? How do you generally deal with people?
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email