Mindcrest Associate Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mindcrest Associate Attorney Interview Questions

Attorney Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindcrest in October 2013.

Interview

They have two round of interview. First round is taken by the H.R. in which i was asked to give him my educational background and some basics question related to my resume and all the internship i have done during my five year course of L.L.B. Second round of interview was taken by the hiring manager in which he asked me the basics of contract such as what are the essential of contract. They also have a screening test before an actual round of interview.candidates are selected on the basis of the screening test. That test can be given online or by going to the office also.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mindcrest

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindcrest (Pune (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview begins with a initial meet with HR followed by 2 tests. The first test deals with your analytical skills and the later dealt with attention to details.
    After this there was a writing skills test where you are given a random topic and you need to be as precise as you can.
    Once you are done with these there are three rounds, one with HR who asks you usual questions like describe yourself, family background , reasons to choose this as your career,etc. Next comes a interview with a manager who is more concerned about how is overall nature of the candidate and how genuinely is he or she interested in working.
    Lastly, there is a legal interview. As the term suggests, this round is the final round and is concerned with your legal knowledge and interpretation skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is hardly any scope for negotiation since most of the people who join are freshers and the company has a predefined package.