Mindfire Solutions Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mindfire Solutions Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Calcutta, IN) in September 2012.

Interview

got mail
called for interview
3 rounds of interview

Interview Questions

• will be relocate to bhubaneswar from kolkata   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation from my side

Other Interview Reviews for Mindfire Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Bhubaneswar (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

When I reached their office in Bhubaneswar I was taken to a pc along with my CV and I was told to give a coding test first and if I qualify that round then I will go for next round.

Interview Questions

• There were 5 Coding questions each carrying different marks and as you proceed towards another question the toughness and the marks of the question increases.It was of 130 minutes test.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

5 Round of Interview
    1st -Basic Coding
    2nd-Psychometric Test
    3rd-Technical Interview
    4th-HR interview
    5th-Technical Interview

Coding round was average in difficulty.Psychometric Test is like a formality.Interviews can be tough and run for at least one hour

Interview Questions

• They asked everything ,they could have asked.Starting from Front End to Backend to Database   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Bhubaneswar (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through the careers section of their website. The interview process was pretty good. Hiring process involved a Programming Round, a Psychometric Test, 2 Technical interviews and a HR round.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based upon the skills mentioned in the CV.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Bhubaneswar (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was purely technical round with pure dot net and C# based questions. Also, few excerpts from javascript,jquery were being asked. Total 1 hour of interview was there with all the technical questions.
    Some of the questions were multiple choice. Like the interviewer will ask for o/p based scenarios and will ask if o/p will be true or false.

Interview Questions

• Difference between custom controls and user controls in asp.net   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

5 programming questions were given to solve on system. After that 2 rounds of interview. I was based on the programs and other based upon your CV. Asked Java Questions, DB Questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It had just 2 rounds of tests, focusing on the mathematical and technical aptitude. The first test had just basic high school level mathematics questions and the second paper was more focused on the software development practices and the technical need to know stuffs for a software engineer. This was followed by the HR interview which was just a confirmation that you got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Bhubaneswar (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

First they call you after your resume gets shortlisted. Then they take up to four rounds of interview. first three are coding rounds where you are given easy as well as difficult problems. The last round( which i dont know why they call a F2F round as they gave some on paper questions to answer rather write the code) is the most tricky one though you may clear it if you have good understanding of C.

The results are however declared very late which is a frustrating thing. In my case they declared after more than 2 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Bhubaneswar (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

1st 3 round coding then interview.but in 1 st round they give the 5 programs.out of the 5 prgm one prgm is easy and the other prgm are difficult.but i give the answer of 3 qns but unfortunately i could nt get selected in the coding test.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions.

Interview

I applied online and i got a call to be interviewed at mindfire first round is simply the crazy test and it's a psychometric test along with five programming questions.
    in the second round there will be just 2 programming questions and 4hrs of time
    the only thing you require is patience because results take atleast a week to be out
    and then finally there will interview which will be completely technical.

Interview Questions

• value when i=4
      i=++i + ++i + ++i;