Mindtree Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

Mindtree Interview Questions in Bengaluru

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at mind tree limited. I applied and shortlisted through e-litmus. The company is good company. Surrounding environment is good. I am not shortlisted for GD. They shortlisted some candidates from 1st round itself. Out of 214 very less people has been selected for GD.

Interview Questions

• There was 4 rounds
      1.Essay Writing-(Production and selling of cigarette should be banned in INDIA OR write essay about your favorite person.)
      2.GD
      3.Technical HR
      4.HR round.
      1 Answer

Senior ETL/Big Data Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Was called for a F2F discussion, the follow up process was good, gave the time and place of the interview well on time, got a mail from one of the job portals that it was a Walk-In, but the HR insisted and made sure that it was a direct call.

On the day of the interview, was asked to wait for around 45 mins, then they gave a written test on general SQL commands to start with.It was a good test, comprehensive enough to cover all basic commands on SQL, but they were conducting it for all candidates even with 7 years of experience.

Giving a SQL written test after spending around 7 years in the industry did sound un-professional, but went through it nonetheless.

Then had a technical round of interview where was asked about my experience and previous projects. Then there were few scenario based questions followed by grilling session on Big Data testing.

Overall a good experience, but the wriiten test for a 7 year experience is uncalled for.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on Hadoop Architecture, ways to test at each layer.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

HR scheduled the interview. Interview was conducted by a senior project manager. Questions were on project management, defect management, estimation, risk management, people management, CSAT, attrition , team morale, onsite trips

Software Engineer C1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Normal aptitude round will be easy ,go through all topics of April

Basic programming round will be on C or Java.. 3 questions ..good amount of time to solve .. Be good at pointers, data structure, functions

Technical interview will be discussion about programming round and general questions

Hr interview will be of basic questions on family , relocation and salary

Test Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I had a first round of telephonic round and later they called for 2 rounds of the technical interview.
    One round of HR interview and final round with the director of QA.

They asked me to write a program for a scenario and asked user calcuation questions

Interview Questions

• technical QA questions. Based on the performance testing basics and concepts.
      One round of HR interview and final round with the director of QA
      1 Answer

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

3 technical round 3 technical round3 technical round 3 technical round
    then manager round and HR round.
    HR to negotiate on salary.
    Offer will be given with in a week.
    3 technical round 3 technical round3 technical round 3 technical round
    then manager round and HR round.
    HR to negotiate on salary.
    Offer will be given with in a week.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview was average, Interview process was smooth.

The board will then begin asking you a series of questions to assess your knowledge, abilities and personal suitability. These may include:

Closed questions that demonstrate your knowledge by requiring a specific factual answer.
    Open-ended questions that are broader in scope and require you to work through the answer.
    Situational questions that describe a hypothetical situation and ask how you would proceed in those circumstances.
    Behavioral questions that ask you to describe a time in your own history when you dealt with a certain situation, and to explain how you dealt with it.

SSE/Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a simple one with 2 rounds conducted on the same day. First round was Technical Round, it went well and they selected me for the Manager Round which also went well. Although they were not very convinced with my Notice Period, they cleared me. After clearing two rounds they told me one more round will be there which would be conducted by the client over a teleconference on weekdays. On Monday, they asked me gave me the teleconferencing id/number and asked me to connect. There was some network issue and i faced a lot of issue while giving the interview as there was call drops. I could not complete the interview, intimated HR immediately regarding this and requested them to schedule my interview again. HR said he would check with the client and get back. After 3 days he mailed me that the client is not ready to conduct my interview again and hence they have to drop my candidature which i found to be quite unfair.

Interview Questions

• if two SQL jobs are calling one SP at same time how do you deal with that   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The selection process was carried on two days period. First day , Aptitude test conducted by aspiring minds (amcat) at SJBIT college , Bangalore . And Next rounds were conducted at mindtree , Bangalore.

Interview Questions

• The questions related to networking and database related.   Answer Question

Computer Programmer Interview

Application

Interview

the process consists of online aptitude test. pattern they follow is amcat. followed by coding test. u have to write two codes in 45 minutes. followed by technical and hr interviews.