Mindtree Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mindtree Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Jan 6, 2017

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I short listed based on AMCAT assessment scores.
Rounds :
1. Programming Round : It consisted of 2 questions(1 easy, 1 tough)
2. Technical Interview : Programming Questions to write, those we have got in Programming round and asked to explain them.
3. HR Interview

Interview Questions

• 1. C questions on patterns
    2. Pointers in C, Java OOPS Concepts,
    3. Project work experience.
    4. Comparison of Structures in C and Class in Java
    5. Method Overloading and method Onerriding in Java
    6. What have you done apart from your academics
    1 Answer

Negotiation

Once again prepare for the questions asked in programming round.

Other Interview Reviews for Mindtree

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process is tough i was one of them who cleared the first written test conducted for mindtree recuirtment process and my exam was good happy a lot that time and suddenly came coding round and i got eliminated and i dont got the job Compensation- Rs 3,20,000/- p.a.

Interview Questions

• · English

· Quantitative Analysis

· Logical

· Programming
      1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree in January 2016.

Interview

They shortlisted candidates based on AMCAT score.
    1.Programming test.
    Java or c or c++ we have to select. Two programs we have to write and execute in language selected in online platform. For me it was increment matrix I have to create then find its transpose and multiply increment matrix and transpose.it should satisfy test cases.
    On same day evening I got mail for next tech and hr interview scheduled after one day.

2.Tech/Hr: In tech interviewer asked to introduce and about 6 th sem and final year project. Some programming question.
    In hr they conducted personal interview for few people and for us they conducted gd.

3.They issued call letter on same day and sent offer letter to mail.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Was relatively easy. Asked questions related to online coding test. And asked few basic questions related to C like factorial and Fibonacci series. there was only a technical round. Only few had HR round which was mere time pass. Interview also depends on interviewer. Few interesting questions but not difficult to crack.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

There were two rounds
    1.Aptitude Test
    2.Tehnical and HR Interview(Same Round)
    The Aptitude Test was based on AMCAT pattern and was moderately difficult.The AMCAT paper also had a section to write 2 programs in any language.The programming questions were slightly difficult.
    The Aptitude questions were on topics like Time and Work,Ratios,Pipes and Cisterns and other aptitude topics.

Interview Questions

• 1.Basic HR questions like Tell me about yourself,how do you see yourself in 5 years
      2.The Technical questions asked were basic programs,SQL queries and on topics like Software Engineering,OS and Networks.
      Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Initial aptitude test. then communication round, given training on administration for 3 months, then a technical round. And final HR round .

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Step 1: Aptitude exam + English test + C programming test.
    Step 2: If shortlisted, then technical interview. I was asked to write 3-4 programs using any of the programming language I was comfortable with. I chose C and easily wrote the programs. One program was a difficult one, but I managed do it as well. They all were logical, so if u apply a little brain, its a cake walk. Also it depends on the guy whos taking the interview, I was lucky, my friend got a nast guy and she didnt get selected despite being very good. So all the best!
    Step 3: If short listed again, then HR interview. It was a stress interview. So keep ur calm and never never say bad things about urself, ur college or ur school. Just be positive and keep smiling. Dont back answer.

Interview Questions

• Deleting a subword. For example, write a program to remove MAN from SUPERMAN or MANNER or PREMAN.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Freshers dont negotiate.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree in September 2010.

Interview

The recruiter from the company sent a mail, and asked for CTC, notice period along with resume. After a couple of days, i got an interview call letter. About the organization, i leearnt that they had bagged good number of development projects, and were paying decent enough. I alsoheard that considering the work culture, it would be a nice place to work for. As i reached the place, i saw a man checking the interview call letters, which each one of us had to carry. He was asking too many questions, and did not let candidates inside, though it was time for us the candidates to meet the contact person, After a while we were all asked to get into the elevator and go to the top most floor which happened to be the cafeteria.
    In the initial firs round, there was a written test that had to be taken. We were given a question paper and asked to write down a program, a query and a servlet controller class-jsp flow.
    Time given was about 45 mins. The test was conducted in a hap hazard manner. People kept walking in and were given papers to take up the test. After they collected the papers, they kept the rest of the crowd waiting, until the last guy who walked in really late finished the test. I waited for nothing less than 3 hours, to know the results of the test.
    Then post lunch, they called us for 1:1 discussion, in batches of 5 people. When it was my turn, though i did answer all the questions, except for 2 of which i tried, but expressed i did not know much in detail. Later received the news about not making it through this round. After a wait!!

Interview Questions

• which is you most fav package in java   Answer Question
    • more quesitons on collections, what happens if you add duplicate elements to a set, will it compile and run, compile with warnings/ gives error..   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

It started with a telephonic interview, a technical one. Followed by a Video conference, a managerial round of interview. And finally an HR round of discussion including the salary negotiation and other related things.

Interview Questions

• Explain the entire business case regarding the last assignment handled.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Need to do a bit of homework, as MindTree has a fat variable component. Try to negotiate a bit on the higher side for a decent take home pay. Rest of the things are fine.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree in August 2008.

Interview

Technical interview.. The questions were from my previous projects.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable