Mindtree Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Mindtree Interview Questions in India

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.9

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I was called through entrance test, the whole process took one while day till night 12am..first round there was essay writing, second round gd, tgord round technical, 4 round hr

Even in hr he asked very difficult technical questions which i answered bit not perfectly. Thenl He told me to leave finally after whole day of making me sit. Hr was rude guy who was going on shouting and not talking with respect. Other than him all the other staff in technical and gd were very interesting and behaved like friends.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

First Round - Telephonic Round
    Second Round - Face to Face (Technical)
    Third Round - HR Round

Interview Questions

• Internal working of HashMap
      Struts Framework vs Spring Framework
      Dependency Injection
      Spring Hibernate Implementation
      String immutability
      Brief sorting algorithm (you can choose any sorting technique)
      Comparator vs Comparable
      Design Pattern
      Cache Mechanism
      Web Services
      Answer Question

IMTS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

EASY INTERVIEW, but im not well prepared as i dont know the interview process. And the process is very easy with amcat score. I was applied through Amcat. First they will conduct essay writing and this is not elimination round.
    2nd round is JAM. In JAM session, they will conduct for 10 members at a time, they will ask you to speak any topic what you want and next they will ask why Mindtree?

Interview Questions

• .1)Essay Writing
      2)JAM
      3)TR
      4)HR
      1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mindtree in April 2017.

Interview

Too much crowd. HR people were hardly approachable.
    Interviewers were quite junior,inexperienced people. They were sitting just to prove you wrong. Most basic concepts I told,were somehow wrong in their view. I guess they use their special version of java. When i cross checked after interview, i found out that most of their concepts were wrong.

Interview Questions

• can we write interface inside a class   Answer Question
    • how to generate binding file for activemq   1 Answer
    • can a local variable used without initializing it   1 Answer

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took one complete day. There are 4 levels to crack through.
    1. Essay writing
    2. Group discussion
    3. Technical interview
    4. HR interview
    In the first round, they may give you some titles over which you will be asked to write an essay. This round is to check your English skills. They filter half the crowd in this round.
    In the second round, some specific topics maybe given to speak on or you can speak on your favorite topic. Your communication will be tested.
    in third round, you will be screwed in your technical aspects mainly in networks and database.
    In the final round, they ask about your personal backgrounds and other stuffs. But even in this round they screw you technically. One good thing is, they declare the result on the very same day.

Interview Questions

• Questions will be purely from networks and database management. A few questions maybe from testing also.   Answer Question

Junior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree in March 2017.

Interview

I was shortlisted through amcat.The other rounds were held at the mindtree office,raidurgam.The process started with essay writing. The second round was communication round(GD/JAM).Then immediately the results were announced and told us to wait for TR. Only 3-4 people are selected from a batch of 10. On the next day,Tr was held. It lasted for 1 hour. Concepts of OS,SQL,DLD,JAVA and NETWORKING are asked. And some logical questions were asked. Results are announced after 3 hours and called for Hr. And the final results were announced after 6 hours.

Java Lead Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

Process was normal. Interviewer was not at all open to answers other than he knows. He had only 1 answer in mind and you have to answer that.
    Also the HR have no idea about the salary offered for a band.

Java Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree in February 2017.

Interview

Hr scheduled interview, Total 3 rounds, 1st round face to face, two members took interview, one Lady & one guy. The guy searching questions on Google& asking. The lady took my resume & reviewed my CV, asked some questions. Both are not sure what questions to ask. At final the lady returned my cv to me. And the guy asked to take back my cv. I think they don't know how to interview. Wasted my time.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was refereed by one job consultancy firm for the permanent role at Mindtree. I needed to wait for about 2hrs before interview started. I was asked to reach by 10:30 and interview started at 12:30 and surprisingly over by 12:40.

The guy who took my interview asked only 4 questions.

Tell me about your career.
    Have you worked on hibernate
    Have you worked on Spring AOP
    Have you worked in Multi threading.

Done you can leave now.

What kind of interview was this????
    Do they check CV and profile before calling for an interview or not???

Had a worst experience in my life that they didn't even asked a single technical question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your career.
      Have you worked on hibernate?
      Have you worked on Spring AOP?
      Have you worked in Multi threading?
      Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mindtree in February 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional company worst interview experience,
    I went for the interview at Global village that was 25KM from my home,it is located at very remote part of bangalore, though i went for the interview, i gave three rounds including written,technical and managerial which is all day tiring process, after 3 rounds they told me they will inform me results in 2-3 days, i waited for 1 month still no result,i even mailed the HR and called them they don't care to reply istead of it they are sending me jobs to apply,very unprofessional company

NEVER GO FOR INTERVIEW AT GLOBAL VILLAGE MINDTREE