Mindtree Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mindtree Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.8

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

The process was great. The interview was nice. I would recommend it to anyone. The interviewer was nice and friendly. They made me feel comfortable. The process was smooth and made interviewing easy.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

More about technical questions. related coding about api's and server / client side and implementation process and a discovery and asset process ,related custom application functionality to user oop's concepts

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

Send Resume, Get Call and Face to Face interview, Skype Call, SQL Questions, Design Questions, Manager call, HR Call followed by compensation discussion and Offer release or decline the candidate

Interview Questions

• How will you Handle data of size 500GB in a single table of SQL Server   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

There were two around interviews. Firs round is behavior interview, you were asked typical behavior questions. Second round is technical interview, asking you basic programming fundamentals. You will get letter on following couple days.

Interview Questions

• what is difference between class and object?   4 Answers

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindtree (Redmond, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Even though the client wanted to interview me Mindtree refused. There was a language problem and they refused to send follow up instructions or be clear about what they needed. It seemed like they were discriminating against me because I was American. I know it happens, but I was surprised at how blatant they were. There were many people that were on the cc line and I was dismayed that they didn't care about their client or ethics.

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was disorganized and poorly driven. I was submitted to Mind Tree by one of the more than dozen recruiters that called me. Found out in interview that it was for a client I was alternatively submitted to directly by another recruiter that was also one of over a dozen calls for this one company. In 2 weeks I have had over 2 dozen calls about one job.

Interview Questions

• Primarily asked about my experience with specific technologies. It started with a very broad "tell us about your experience" which felt like they were trying to kill time while preparing themselves better.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindtree in January 2017.

Interview

there is no real interview, firstly they will send you online questions to finish. if you fail, dont worry, they will send you the same questions until you get it. then a phone interview about some silly questions. Then you will get the offer. no negotiation and either you take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied through Jconnect consultant for bangalore location, interview held in chennai Mindtree office. there were total 3 rounds
    1. Technical Round
    2. Managerial round
    3. HR Discussion.

I did not through in first round.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. Project roles and responsibilities
      3. how HTTP and HTTPS works
      4. Difference GET and POST methods
      5. Polymorphism
      6. Object class methods
      7. Why string class is declared as final?
      8. What will happen if we declare a class as final and abstract?
      9. Why java is more secured?
      10. Difference between ArrayList and Array? how ArrayList size increased dynamically at runtime, write code?
      11. Generics?
      12. upcasting and downcasting?
      13. Sample URL given to write corresponding Web Service method using Java-RS.[EX: /part/partentity/quantity=4/ something like this]   Answer Question

Senior Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mindtree (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

2 levels skype interview. interview process was quick. after first skype interview which lasted for one hour and next interview was immediate in 2 days. feedback was very quick. how to handle and make decision type of behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• the questions were mostly based on situation and scenario based which related to real time projects.
      core java, testNG, data driven testing, continuous integration, soapUI and selenium   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

This is a new experience for me where the recruiter contacts me for a skype interview, which after being confirmed for a particular day and time, no one shows up. I waited for more than 40 minutes but nothing. Even the recruiter(s) who had contacted me in the first place don't respond even after sending multiple emails. I am completely taken aback by such unprofessional attitude where the company cannot even send a courteous email or simply call and let me know the interview is called off/rescheduled.