Mindtree Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.9

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was disorganized and poorly driven. I was submitted to Mind Tree by one of the more than dozen recruiters that called me. Found out in interview that it was for a client I was alternatively submitted to directly by another recruiter that was also one of over a dozen calls for this one company. In 2 weeks I have had over 2 dozen calls about one job.

Interview Questions

• Primarily asked about my experience with specific technologies. It started with a very broad "tell us about your experience" which felt like they were trying to kill time while preparing themselves better.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied through Jconnect consultant for bangalore location, interview held in chennai Mindtree office. there were total 3 rounds
    1. Technical Round
    2. Managerial round
    3. HR Discussion.

I did not through in first round.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. Project roles and responsibilities
      3. how HTTP and HTTPS works
      4. Difference GET and POST methods
      5. Polymorphism
      6. Object class methods
      7. Why string class is declared as final?
      8. What will happen if we declare a class as final and abstract?
      9. Why java is more secured?
      10. Difference between ArrayList and Array? how ArrayList size increased dynamically at runtime, write code?
      11. Generics?
      12. upcasting and downcasting?
      13. Sample URL given to write corresponding Web Service method using Java-RS.[EX: /part/partentity/quantity=4/ something like this]
      Answer Question

Senior Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mindtree (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

2 levels skype interview. interview process was quick. after first skype interview which lasted for one hour and next interview was immediate in 2 days. feedback was very quick. how to handle and make decision type of behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• the questions were mostly based on situation and scenario based which related to real time projects.
      core java, testNG, data driven testing, continuous integration, soapUI and selenium
      1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

This is a new experience for me where the recruiter contacts me for a skype interview, which after being confirmed for a particular day and time, no one shows up. I waited for more than 40 minutes but nothing. Even the recruiter(s) who had contacted me in the first place don't respond even after sending multiple emails. I am completely taken aback by such unprofessional attitude where the company cannot even send a courteous email or simply call and let me know the interview is called off/rescheduled.

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mindtree (Gainesville, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a quick process completely online. It started with an assessment test. Then there was a technical phone interview. They took a long time to respond. I took the test and then the phone interview but then waited a month to hear back about any potential offer.

Interview Questions

• What are some object-oriented programming concepts?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

Interview had 3 rounds with two tech rounds and one hr
    The interveiw were on basic testing ethodologies, software models and techniques
    Interview had 3 rounds with two tech rounds and one hr

Negotiation

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mindtree (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

2 Rounds of Technical interview (Skype & Conference Call) with Mindtree Lead & Technical architect
    Final round will be with their Client or Mindtree Senior specialist

I got the offer after 4 months of first 2 rounds(As Mindtree was busy in filling the architect role they hold me, but they will tell you the feedback of each round within a day)

Interview Questions

• First round questions are from Core Java & Selenium
      Second round will be your past experience, architect will ask about your previous projects and how they are working (Believe me if you are good in previous projects then this round will be very easy)
      Again Third round will be fully from core Java & Selenium WebDriver

Questions :

These are some of the questions I remember,

Java :

6. Ask about your real time work in selenium
      7. locators
      1 Answer

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

All the basis questions and process flow and previous project details

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree (Gainesville, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

You take an online assessment, followed by an in person interview. It was casual and the interviewer was very nice. Some technical questions were asked, but it was mostly behavioral. Make sure you show up early because you cannot operate the elevator yourself. You have to call and they have t come down and help you get onto the floor.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an obstacle you have had to overcome?   Answer Question

Module Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

Face to Face, first round was technical round, then second was managerial round and then negotiation of salary. Offer will be sent in mail and can have negotiation. Technical round was for 1 hour and managerial round was for 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Question on Performance Tuning, Unit Testing, Designing for a sample scenario   Answer Question