Mindtree Junior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mindtree Junior Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2017

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There is a bond for 2 years.
Some of the questions in the technical round were:
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Bankers algorithms, avl trees, operator overloading and some fundamental Oops concepts.
I donno why, but the interviewer went out during the interview process, might be to test your patience and too see how you react.
Prepare well on basic algorithms, data structures and the object oriented language you have mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mindtree

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process was not too tough but the HR who came for JAM round just choosed some random people..aptitude was good then there was email writing it was bit tricky

Junior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

I got selected through AMCAT..The 1st round was essay writing.(General topic).The 2nd round was GD and then the final HR..Only general topics of our choice was discssed in GD.Be strong in your communication.Your voice sholud be good enough with confidence.It took one full day for conducting a GD in Mindtree campus.We waited for long time.

Interview Questions

• In GD, for our batch, they didn't give any topic.Instead, they asked us to talk about the topic of our choice.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

One day process. I applied through amcat. First round was an written round. Second was the GD, then Technical and lastly HR. Interview process was quick and good till the technical. But in HR, i was asked a technical question for which i couldnt answer correctly. SO he just asked me to leave without considering that i did good in all the other rounds. Other than that the interview process was good.

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I was called through entrance test, the whole process took one while day till night 12am..first round there was essay writing, second round gd, tgord round technical, 4 round hr

Even in hr he asked very difficult technical questions which i answered bit not perfectly. Thenl He told me to leave finally after whole day of making me sit. Hr was rude guy who was going on shouting and not talking with respect. Other than him all the other staff in technical and gd were very interesting and behaved like friends.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

it consists of 4 rounds.Each round was an eliminator.
    1. Essay writing- you have to write an essay on a given topic.
    2.G.D.- you will be judged on your grammar, articulation, and proficiency.
    3.Technical Interview
    4.HR

Junior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree in March 2017.

Interview

I was shortlisted through amcat.The other rounds were held at the mindtree office,raidurgam.The process started with essay writing. The second round was communication round(GD/JAM).Then immediately the results were announced and told us to wait for TR. Only 3-4 people are selected from a batch of 10. On the next day,Tr was held. It lasted for 1 hour. Concepts of OS,SQL,DLD,JAVA and NETWORKING are asked. And some logical questions were asked. Results are announced after 3 hours and called for Hr. And the final results were announced after 6 hours.

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took one complete day. There are 4 levels to crack through.
    1. Essay writing
    2. Group discussion
    3. Technical interview
    4. HR interview
    In the first round, they may give you some titles over which you will be asked to write an essay. This round is to check your English skills. They filter half the crowd in this round.
    In the second round, some specific topics maybe given to speak on or you can speak on your favorite topic. Your communication will be tested.
    in third round, you will be screwed in your technical aspects mainly in networks and database.
    In the final round, they ask about your personal backgrounds and other stuffs. But even in this round they screw you technically. One good thing is, they declare the result on the very same day.

Interview Questions

• Questions will be purely from networks and database management. A few questions maybe from testing also.   Answer Question

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mindtree (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Got selected through Amcat.They called us to their campus.The 1st round was Essay writing.2nd round GD3rd round was technical and final hr.Essays were of general topics.You have to speak confidently only then you have the chance of getting selected.

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was basically of 3 rounds
    1.Essay writing
    2.Group discussion/Jam
    3.personal interview
    They mainly check our communication skills and our confidence levels.It is good to have a little bit of basic knowledge on c language and networking too.