Mindtree Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mindtree

2.7

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

The process was very fast, took less than 3 weeks since the application.
    I applied to Mindree, and had an initial phone interview. After that, I was invited to a face to face, and at this point I was told that the location of the role was not at Mindtree offices in Paddington but at Bluefin close to Heathrow; this piece of information was very disappointing since it means the commute would change from 40 minutes to 70!
    I attended the interview anyways since I was told that there were going to be the option of selecting which office I would prefer.
    The interviewer asked me about my experience and few questions about how would I handle the workload withing their current workplace. The companies don't have any recruitment structure or strategies, it is very messy and th they use an improvised approach.
    I was glad when I was told I was not successful due to my hesitation to the 70 minutes commute. I couldn't picture myself working in such a disorganized team.
    Other weird thing: for the dress code I was asked "suit and tie" when they dressed very casual with jeans and tshirt.

Senior Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mindtree (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

The person interviewing me has absolutely no knowledge on anything he was asking. I was more knowledgeable compare to him answered all his queries which were basic. Went for selenium java he asked basic question on java absolutely no question on selenium.

He said next round would be manager round. Hr came and told not cleared technical.
    Don't waste your time going for this company interview.

It was waste of my time and energy.

Interview Questions

• Not required to prepare well also. Just go time pass in the interview.   Answer Question

Nodejs Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

1. Technical round
    2. Technical + Managerial round
    3. HR
    4.Technical round again.... not sure why :(

They were looking for candidates who are team lead or having experience of management side as well

IMTS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindtree (London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a 2 day process
    1sr Amcat assisment test
    Followed by 2 gd 1st gd was non tech and other was tech gd
    After 1st gd, 2nd round was not as elemination round
    Last is tech and hr interview
    It was a good experience
    Where as tech interview is an elimination round

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was ok and quite fast paced, but after the interview they simply ghosted. And that's weird taking into account that before we had almost a day to day emailing.

Interview Questions

• they asked questions related to my presentation   1 Answer

Ims Profile Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at Mindtree (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

First round was aptitude round. It consists of badic aptitude questions. Second round was essay writing or online communication.
    Here they will check your grammar skills. So, you have to check out your writing skills. Third round consists of GD. Final round is HR round.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mindtree (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

They don't care about candidates.
    Too much time to process interview rounds
    Useless HRs, first 2 rounds were on same day. Next 2 rounds too 1 month ie every 15 days. After successful HR round they told they'll release letter soon it's been 3 weeks and still no communication from HR. Every time asked for a update they said by evening you'll receive letter but never send the offer letter
    Worst experience ever
    Tips to management: if you don't want to give offer letter just say NO we'll accept but don't keep us waiting and have fake hopes of getting jobs

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Well organized, timely and cordial.
    First technical round, about an hour discussion on relevant skillset. Second managerial round, mix of technical and soft skills related discussion. Lastly HR round.
    Difficulty is moderate in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Web Application performance improvement   Answer Question
    • Current architecture and design of the application working on and questions based on that   Answer Question

Lead Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview process took one full day.
    One telephonic round.
    Two f2f rounds.
    After which hr round.
    Telephonic call was based on android regular questions like different components and recyclerviews etc.
    Face 2 face rounds comprised of writing ds questions and basic java programs .
    Last round discussed about different design patterns.