Mindtree Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mindtree Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

2.9

47 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

An aptitude test, a group discussion and followed by a technical interview. Aptitude test also had a programming exercise as part of it. It was not too difficult, it is to be expected t the level.

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts, explain how you went about solving the programming exercise in the first part of the interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mindtree

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

Campus interview

Interview Questions

• Asked difference between multithreading using pthreads and kernel processes   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

there was a screening written. it targeted English language and programming skills. second day was interview. there was group discussion and two one on one interviews. There was a long delay in giving the offer letter (3 months by mail)

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of puzzles in the campus interview.
      A lot of importance was given to the work ethics etc. in the interview.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree in February 2011.

Interview

It was campus interview. The process was very organized and 0 waiting time. Every candidate was given an appointment and was to be present at that time. It was punctual. First round was technical, English and IQ second round was face to face to interview and third was HR round.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. All were basic questions related to programming. Be very good at basics is the key.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. Salary was fixed.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Mindtree in January 2009.

Interview

4 Rounds of interview in all.
    1 st round : Quantitative ability test
    2 nd round: Group discussion
    3 rd round: Technical interview
    4 th round: HR interview
    Great company to work for in Bangalore. Employer friendly and challenging work environment.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2008.

Interview

Its was pretty good. They tested us on most lines of expertise. I am not aware of the hiring process as a whole

Interview Questions

• technical to solve a problem   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolhapur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Kolhapur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview Questions

Interview Questions

• Reverse the statement in java e.g. 'Welcome to Mindtree' should be printed as 'Mindtree to Welcome'   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Mysore (India)).

Interview

Test, group discussion, 2 interviews. was very methodical and fair. every aspect of the interview was revealing the skill set of the candidate. interviewers were kind and considerate. Many candidates had attended the interview. it was an wonderful experience.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

The interview consisted of three rounds
    1. General aptitude and C programming basics
           10 questions on general aptitude and 10 questions on basic C programming. 30 minutes time, Average difficulty
    2. Programming round (Pascal's triangle)
           1 hour time, the pseudo code or algorithm or C program should be written in a piece of paper and explained to the technical interviewer
    3. Technical interview
           Explain the program written in the previous round, some questions on basic programming and algorithms

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was fixed, non negotiable as it is a campus recruitment.

Application

Interview

Interview process is very goog and it involes aptitite test, technical skill test and face to face interview