Mindtree Senior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mindtree Senior Engineer Interview Questions

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Gainesville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief summary of my background, elaborate my past work responsibilities, What I could bring to the table and if I understood the work load process requested of me.
Finalized by a brief language knowledge test with a work situation in Spanish and portuguese.

Interview Questions

• what are my goals for this company and why I'm applying to this position   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mindtree

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

Objective tests with a couple of technical rounds covering C questions, design related and Linux kernel and system software + HR round.
    Some C questions were not as per ANSI C standard. But overall they were good questions. Design related questions were embedded systems related.

Interview Questions

• Good - C questions, design related and Linux kernel and system software   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Was completely based on the practical exposure we have in terms of the work. I was been asked to write down the queries in a sheet of paper which was a little difficult .

Interview Questions

• SCD was the topic they were more focussed on as I have experience in MSBI stack.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Good.. trchnical stuffs on vlsi and digital verification were discussed. Vmm and sytem verilog based questions were asked.
    Finite state machines and verilog codes for flip flops and vmm driver codes were asked.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

three rounds of interview as I need to pass all interviews. first round written test and second round interview is technical interview and third round interview is HR interview at last back ground check.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Very easy to clear the interview , basic questions were asked , very good company for starters.........................................Very easy to clear the interview , basic questions were asked , very good company for starters..........................................

Negotiation

Not good

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Its well outlined. Different rounds are conducted based on various skill-sets like communication, technical skills, manger round and HR round. The Interview may be conducted within one day or over a period of days. If you are selected, the offer letter will be released within 15 days or so.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Written test, group discussion, technical round, manager round and hr. Long day process. It was bit hectic also. People with more than 7 years of experience was sent directly for technical round. Written and group discussion was to test our communication skills and it was for less than 7 years of experience guys.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Indore (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

First Round wass the Technical Writing Paper with good question based on the college level
    Second Round Is Group Dicussion which include bactch size of 10 person
    THird round is techivcal round which was in a panel
    Fourth round is hr which was one on one

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taramani (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Taramani (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

1:1 interview
    Questions are very simple and direct
    One technical round and one Manager Round , After that Hr contacted for salary negotiation.
    Hr was not ready to give more than 30% percentage.
    Entire completed within 5 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Gave only 30% hike