Mindtree Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.8

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview. First the technical Interview and then the Managerial Round. These two were Face to face. Then the HR Round which was telephonic. Be strong in basics and architecture.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mindtree

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mindtree (India, MS) in January 2015.

Interview

First round- written.
    Written result will come after 1 hour.
    For experience people, they are calling more than 500 people in single day.
    This is call based.
    Call only max 100 people.This is not fresher.This is for experienced

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mindtree in November 2014.

Interview

it started with a written test. the process was very slow. after attending a round candidates had to wait for around 1 to 2 weeks to get call for the next round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bellevue, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

There are totally concentrating on WCF and ASP.net
    Like how to enable https in WCF and username and password authentication.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Maximum questions will be asked from Collections , Multithreading and String classes. The interview may ask questions based on Spring also, maximum from Spring dependency injection. They can ask some questions on database including writing some query,difference between procedure and function.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The hiring process was simple, one round of Technical Interview followed by Cultural Interview. The interviewers were good nature people and professional. They asked questions with purpose, it was not a bookish interview. The HR was also courteous in their approach. They rolled out offer quickly

Interview Questions

• Advanced concepts in my area of expertise   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Usual 2 technical and 1 HR round.
    Ist round was on c programming, OS concepts, device drivers. Second round was on domain related knowledge and finally the HR round.
    got selected ... but had to wait for a long time to get the offer letter

Interview Questions

• Device drivers, operating system, c programming   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

FF technical,FF managerial, I would never suggest any one to consider this company. because they took my interview for month long cleared all rounds took all docs salary was discussed.
    And finally dint release the offer letter.This happened even for 2 of my friends as well. I dint believe when they told me bud sadly i experienced too...

Interview Questions

• prepare your resume, stander questions from google for managerial round   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was approached via consultancy firm called PathFinder. I was already holding an offer so person from consultancy told me Mindtree would pay 1 lakh/- more than the offer hence I agreed for the interview. I went for a F2F interview, the interview was good ,in-depth and covered all aspects of automation testing for which I was appearing. There was a 2nd round which was a cultural round, I cleared that as well. Then at last was HR round ,the HR asked me few questions about my current offer and company. After that he said they would be able to offer a maximum of 1.5 lakhs/- less than the offer I am holding totally opposite to what I was told by the consultancy.
     I had put in more than half my day in notice period and at the end of clearing all interviews they convince me to join their company at a salary less than my current offer. I was very disappointed, they clearly did not respect their candidate's time. I would have never appeared for the interview if I knew that they are going to offer me 1.5 lakhs less, not even same amount. I would suggest them to have better communication with their vendors before calling up candidates and wasting their time.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to selenium and basics of C# were asked.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Mindtree which I believe should be renamed to MINDLESSTREE. I was called for an interview at Global Village campus, Bangalore which is around 40 Kms from city. I was waiting for my interview to be conducted but to the worst part they did not have panel for my skill set and asked any other skill set person to conduct interview. Interviewer itself was asking very irrelevant questions and when I answered them he was not able to understand instead asked me to make him understand.

After 45 Minutes he said that you are very good in your skill set but your profile does not match any of our current openings. What the hell, Is it a kind of joke that you call 7 Yrs of experience guy and waste his time and money for no good reason.

Their talent acquisition team is very unprofessional and instead of listening to my concern, he behaved as some goons do.

At last he asked me that you are blacklisted and wont be entertained for any further interviews with Mindtree, sorry MINDLESSTREE.

come on man, do you think I will consider such a compnay for my career aspirations where morons like you work.