Miniso Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Miniso Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Miniso

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miniso (Irvine, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online, I was contacted by their HR department about a week or two later, saying they wanted me to come in for an interview. The Manager was very chill, friendly I'd say and didn't make me feel intimidated. She asked some very simple questions, mainly around customer service. I received a call from the manager on my way home from the interview, offering me a job. They are a rapidly growing company so they need people, just be friendly (not in a fake or boring way) and you should land a job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you received great customer service and how did that make you feel?   Answer Question
  • If a customer asked you if you had more of a certain product that we are out of stock on, what would you say?   Answer Question
  • Imagine a box of crayons, what color would you be and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Miniso

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Miniso (San Diego, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

total hire process took a little over a wk.
    I completed the application and they contacted me within a wk. I got an initial call to tell me they were interested to hire me, and asked me a few questions. Why did you apply, tell me about yourself. And then I set up an interview for the next day (they asked if I had time to do the interview that same day but i was busy)

the interview: over facetime, lasted abt 20 min then I was able to ask any questions and get more info on the scheduling and start date, etc. The interviewer was very polite and friendly, he led in with questions and was helpful to repeat or explain certain things. They took notes as we went along and also gave positive feedback on my responses. At the end of the interview I was told when he expected to be done with interviews (later that day) and that I probably would be expecting a call back.

Callback: I accepted and was emailed a few things I had to complete before the start date, two days later.

Interview Questions

• What does good customer service look like to you? describe a time you received exemplary customer service and what made it great . How would you ensure or what makes a customer leave happy? How would you work/complete a task (in a particular situation) under time pressure? a quirky question or two...

not sure how difficult to rate it it was my first retail interview :   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miniso (Cerritos, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Open-door style interview. Applied online but also available for walk-in interviews. Would fill out a typical job application form, then be interviewed by a store manager or operations managers for ~10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Asked about knowledge of the company, familiarity with competitor stores such as DAISO, and previous retail experience.   Answer Question

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miniso.

Interview

I applied online (not through the company website, but through my university job posting website), got interview invitation via email, (HR contacted me and we scheduled an interview the same week)
    the interview location is at the headquarter of MINISO Canada, which located at Richmond.
    really brief interview, they want to hire as many as sales associate since it's a rapidly growing company with a few new stores opening soon in summer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miniso (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Easy interview,
    asked to submit necessary documents but was ignored by management at the end. Was not hired because of inability to transit directly to new job, i had obligation to my old employee and was determined to see through it.

Interview Questions

• when can you start
      what are your avaliabilities   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miniso (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

In the beginning, the person interviewing me was not really professional. I was at Miniso on time while he had been there already. When he knew that I came for an interview, he asked me to give him a second since he was doing something, and I did. But then I had to wait for quite a long time until he realized that I was still wandering around ( I think he almost forgot about me lol).
    The interview was kinda easy. He just asked me a little bit about my self and my experience, nothing went out of my expectations. After that, he introduced me about the store and some kind of works that I need to do if I am hired.
    Overall, the interview was not too bad.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Miniso?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever bought any Miniso's products? If yes, can you give me some examples of what you bought?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Miniso (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Took 4 weeks to have an interview in Edmonton. It was a super easy interview and just need you to fill in your work information form. They asked about your work background and your soft skills.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Miniso (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

They did not care about who you are as a person or your personality, they only asked for your basic experience and your availability. The interview only lasted about 10 minutes.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miniso (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed. I received an email for an interview two weeks later. Two people from human resources interviewed me for a new location in Toronto. The interview seems quite unorganized. The interview was done in a busy loud food court. There was also construction happening in the background.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online. Manager of the store called me in for an interview after three weeks of application submission. He explained the role and expectations of the position. He made me feel comfortable and at ease.

Interview Questions

• What strengths would you bring to the team if you were hired?   Answer Question