Ministry Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ministry Health Care Interview Questions

2.9

Pre-Certification Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ministry Health Care.

Interview

At least 20 questions, took a few days to hear back. Very laid back and great questions. Interview was scheduled and job was offered a week later. No tour of building on initial interview.

Internal Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ministry Health Care (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

The Internal Communications Senior Director conducted the interview and was very scripted. He was clearly uncomfortable and not very knowledgeable with strategies involved in Communications. The process was very slow and took a couple of months to complete.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were challenged?   1 Answer

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodruff, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ministry Health Care (Woodruff, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Brought me in a room where they asked generic interview questions and then some medical questions. It was 1 on 1 and the interviewer was very kind and made me feel like he was only paying attention to me which was nice. I left with a feeling that I had done something good. I applied online, was asked a few basic questions over the phone to see how I would fit the position. I was then scheduled an in person interview. Whole process took about two weeks itself but after working there for the short time that I did I realized that many smiles were fake and that the climate was very political with many changes happening.

IT Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Ministry Health Care (Marshfield, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

Initially, an over the phone interview via employment placement company, secondly in-person, on-site interview with hiring manage; education review, experience review, drug screening and physical also required. They offered me a $1 hour more due to my associates degree in phlebotomy. The overall experience of my interview was quick, professional and very satisfactory.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment going in different directions at any given point, remain calm and provide colleague support ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiations, they offered me a starting salary, but when they confirmed my experience and education they offered $1 an hour more if I could start right away, and I accepted.

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rhinelander, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ministry Health Care (Rhinelander, WI) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was a day long. I was reimbursed for mileage; was provided a tour of the facility. Met with multiple associates and was able to ask questions along with being asked questions. Also met with HR and department heads. Was provided lunch as well as a wonderful "goodie" basket.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ministry Health Care.

Interview

it was many years ago, but the standard process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

old school. HR called, gave me the offer, said the job started in 2 days!

Cst Interview

Interview

Quick and pleasurable

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ministry Health Care in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online, and literally about 14 hours later received a call about scheduling a phone interview.
    The phone interview consisted mostly of the common "why should I hire you questions." After the interview I was told what the pay would be (which is very strictly set, and is based on experience,) and emailed the benefits summary, and an in person interview was scheduled. For the 2nd interview, these were all 2 part questions which asked me to explain situations I had dealt with in the past, such as conflicts. The second part of the questions were what did I take away from those experiences. Even though I didn't get an offer I thought they were very friendly and organized (not to mention prompt.)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something you attempted didn't go as planned   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ministry Health Care (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2013.

Interview

The process was very interactive and they kept me up to date on the progress of the position i applied for as i worked through the interview stages. Great recruitment team with a candidate focus. The process move quickly. I was out of town on business during one of the phone interviews and the interviewers were very understanding that it was sometimes difficult for me to hear due to outside noise near my hotel.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had a difficult customer. What was the issues and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ministry Health Care (Marshfield, WI).

Interview

Jobs are posted online at their web site
    First Step is phone interview with RN recruiter
    Then there is an in-person interview with the unit manager
    Then they do a urine drug screen, done with lab on other side of door
    Standard background check for healthcare employees
    Then job offer.
    Pay is based on years of experience and are not negotiable.

Interview Questions

• They want to hear about how you go above and beyond every day.
      They might ask you how you handled a difficult experience in your past employment (i.e. clinical situation, patient/family issues, ethical dilemma, medical staff not following standard policy). They want to hear that you took initiative and acted, then reported the situation to the powers that be.
      They want to hear you say their slogan "Keeping Patients First in Everything We Do"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. They offer you a job, or they don't. Pay is set in stone (and not very good).