Ministry of Children and Youth Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ministry of Children and Youth Services Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ministry of Children and Youth Services

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ministry of Children and Youth Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was called for an in-person interview about a month after submitting the application. Interview as pretty standard, no difficult questions were asked. Make sure you do your research before hand and know the Ministry's role. Was called about a week after the interview and informed I got the job.

Accessibility Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ministry of Children and Youth Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

Asked my about experience with interacting with clients, what I think is important for effective communication with client. They asked me about my experience in research and analysis. As well as other questions about my knowledge and skills(organizational)

Program Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ministry of Children and Youth Services (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

panel interview with corordinator and HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

know emergent curriculum and have examples

Senior Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ministry of Children and Youth Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2010.

Interview

One interview with a panel of three managers. Each takes a turn asking one of five pre-scripted questions. Each manager scores answers based on matches to keywords. All five questions were specific to the job, with no general questions about career highlights or accomplishments. No informal interaction or questions beyond prepared questions. Interview lasted 45 minutes, followed by 15-minute presentation and then writing test.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how your qualifications and experience relate to what you understand this job to be.   Answer Question
    • What are three major issues facing program X in Ontario and what can this Ministry do to help address them?   Answer Question
    • What do you understand to be the role of agency Board of Directors?   Answer Question