Ministry of Education Singapore Education Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Education Officer

Ministry of Education Singapore Education Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ministry of Education Singapore

Education Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2012.

Interview

A panel of several senior staff members. Typically a simple interview with rather straight forward questions. Be prepared to answer some personal as well general questions which may be of interest to the organisation. Also be prepared to state your preferences for teaching subjects. A full and complete background check on education history as well as character is done.

Interview Questions

• How would your experience in your previous employment relate to your this job?
    Which field of teaching would you be interested in pursuing should you be successful in this application?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ministry of Education Singapore

Education Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2008.

Interview

Short and sweet interview by 3 Directors. If you are switching from a commercial job to become a teacher, they will ask about your work experience that can best help you to be a good teacher and role model for the students

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short and sweet. Within 2 weeks I received the letter of offer and contract.

Education Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore.

Interview

5 minutes of presenting the subject that you want to teach, 10 minutes of interview,1 essay question on ethics. The question was based on a scenario where a graduated student is dating your colleague (a fellow teacher)

Education Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

1 Chinese HOD, 1 Principal and 2 other ladies, who I assume to be clerks. Chinese HOD will ask questions in Chinese whereas the other interviewers will ask questions in English. Have to prepare a lesson to be "taught" to the interviewers who will act as students.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a teacher?   1 Answer

Educational Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queenstown, Central (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore (Queenstown, Central (Singapore)) in November 2017.

Interview

A written portion regarding a scenario that you might possibly face in the future, a short 5 minutes class presentation with a topic of your choice and finally the interview proper.