Ministry of Education Singapore Human Resources Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ministry of Education Singapore Human Resources Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Ministry of Education Singapore

2.5

Human Resources Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore.

Interview

Normal interview, there weren't any specifically difficult questions. It was just one interview session, but thereafter they might have included an essay test. Hiring process was also normal, reasonably fast.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview, there weren't any specifically difficult questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ministry of Education Singapore

Human Resources Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted about a month and a half later. I was called down for an interview and before the interview, I had to do a test. The test was regarding the HR role which was to answer HR inquiries based on MOE's policies. There were two situations below which they provided the relevant policy. We had to draft a response. That day, I had to wait about two hours because they were running late. However, they apologized and explained it was the first time they encountered this. The interview was with a panel of four, however two of them were simply note taking. The questions were mostly regarding my resume and what were my ideal career and public sector role. In the end, I think both the interviewers and I realized this role might be too mundane and unsatisfactory but it ended on a positive note.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work in such a routine and boring role after all the problem-solving roles you have done? Why MOE?   Answer Question

Human Resources Executive Interview

Interview

Got called up after about 2 months after application, went to a panel interview and were asked generic questions. Nothing too difficult and got notified to second round interview the following week. The 2nd round was a 1-1 session with the hiring manager from the relevant department. Not very sure if there is going to be another session but was informed that I will be notified of the outcome within 1-2 weeks.

Human Resources Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore in October 2015.

Interview

Online application, then Interview with director. Mostly asking about why you want the job and whether you understand what you will be doing in that role. Make sure you know what the job requires you to do, and show how you are qualified to do the job. Interview was quite relaxed but interviewers not very talkative.

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview took about 15 min. Mainly asked about previous job experience and how to handle work stress. There were 2 rounds of interview, 1st round was with the department head, 2nd round was with direct manager.