Ministry of Education Singapore Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ministry of Education Singapore Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Ministry of Education Singapore

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore.

Interview

Quite good. Fast and efficient process. Was able to get the interview pretty quickly after getting a few email messages back and forth. Interview was pretty chill with 1 supervisor and 1 officer where the officer will mainly talk while the supervisor takes notes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ministry of Education Singapore

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

Pre-interview requires you to fill up your entire education history including your grades for each subject. Some online questions to find out your passion, skills and how you would try to implement the program if you were selected. Round table interview with 4 interviewers and 4 students. Answering is based on taking the initiative to answer first but everyone will need to say something in response to the question so try to answer first, lest you run out of things to say.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you hope to change in the school curriculum or think is a good change.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview was conducted on a one to one basis. It was informal and the interviewer was friendly. It only took 20 mins and I was told they would get back to me.