Ministry of Education Singapore Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ministry of Education Singapore Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Ministry of Education Singapore

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore.

Interview

It was a group interview with 5 applicants (including me), held in a rather casual setting. We were asked to do a short written test at the end of the interview, mainly on our interest and goals.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ministry of Education Singapore

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore.

Interview

We were asked to introduce our names and the schools we came from.it was a group interview between a senior or semi-retired teacher in groups of ten.Everyone is given an opportunity to speak so that they could hear your opinions.The quiet ones will be noticed and asked to speak.Interview kind of difficult to me as I was placed with students from better schools and they were sort of overpowering.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Chinese teacher?
      Do you think that you should use English when teaching Chinese to students?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Stickers will be given to you during the registration process. After 1/2 hour, a HR personnel will approach you and your interview table mates and they will bring you to the room. The interviews are pretty relaxed... More like a discussion. Further, you don't have to worry that it's competitive or you won't get to speak. Because chances are, they will let you speak.