Ministry of Education Singapore TeachingProgrammer (TiP) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for TeachingProgrammer (TiP)

Ministry of Education Singapore TeachingProgrammer (TiP) Interview Questions

Interviews at Ministry of Education Singapore

2.5

TeachingProgrammer (TiP) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through University. Received a reply almost immediately. I applied on the date of closing of application. Possibly the reason why I had a reply so promptly as they are clearing the applications. Had to get 2 referees for your applications (i.e Past teachers/mentor). During the day of interview, dresscode was office casual. Round table interview with 8 interviewees and 2 interviewers. One interviewer is a Secondary School teacher/principal. Pretty standard and simple questions asked. Everyone will have a turn to speak. To add on, interviewees were in similar courses and same Faculty as I was, albeit different School (NUS/NTU). Not very stressful I must say, however the interviewers are quite straight faced and rarely smiled.

Interview Questions

• If you were a teacher, would you allow your students to add you as friends on social media.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ministry of Education Singapore

TeachingProgrammer (TiP) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queenstown, Central (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore (Queenstown, Central (Singapore)) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied for the 10-week TIP. It was a group interview that comprised one interviewer (a school principal), one HR executive (there to take notes and record minutes) and 7-8 interviewees. It was a round-table discussion. No specific order on who has to speak first.

Interview Questions

• Q1: Tell me more about yourself.
      Q2: Why did you apply for this internship and what do you have to offer?
      Q3: Your students are graduating and they're going to give you a card. In 2 or 3 sentences, describe what you wish is written on the card.   Answer Question