Ministry of Education Singapore Postgraduate Diploma In Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ministry of Education Singapore

3.5

Postgraduate Diploma In Education Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Got called for interview in 2 weeks. On the day of the interview, I was told to complete a written assessment as soon as I reached. Written assessment tests your morality. After that, I was called into a room where I first presented my teaching subject before the actual interview began.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ministry of Education Singapore

Postgraduate Diploma In Education Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ministry of Education Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was shortlisted for an interview during 2018. The interview consisted of an essay, a teaching demonstration, and then a Q&A by the panel. My interview was late in the afternoon and my interviewers looked tired and bored by the time I was in the room. It was hard to get their attention. It was a panel interview of 4-5 interviewers. They were friendly but didn't seem convinced by my answers, I'm not sure what they were looking for. The essay consisted of two 'moral' type of questions that basically goes something like: "What would you do if your colleague was well-meaning but acted in a way that could be inappropriate to a student?" They seemed quite concerned with whether I had what it took to be a teacher because they asked a lot of questions related to the stresses of the job -- how I'd handle difficult parents and students, whether I could handle the workload and stress...

Interview Questions