Ministry of Health Malaysia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ministry of Health Malaysia Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ministry of Health Malaysia

Medical Doctor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Putrajaya, Putrajaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ministry of Health Malaysia (Putrajaya, Putrajaya (Malaysia)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a straight forward practice, conducted in Putrajaya. Interviewed by a lady, non-doctor, in administration and she just asked some really basic. No technical questions. Questions were related to my time as an undergraduate at university and what I enjoy doing in my free time and would I recommend it to anyone else. Quick, fast and pleasant. Waiting to be called wasn't quick. Waited in the waiting area for close to 2 hours. Typical lethargy of a government related administration.

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ministry of Health Malaysia.

Interview

hiring depends on staffing and once in every 3 years

Interview Questions

• its depends on the area of your assignment and experience   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ministry of Health Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)) in October 2010.

Interview

The job is applied through online form then have to wait for 3months or more. Then we will receive a official letter to informed us whether we are accepted or not. If we are accepted, we have to go to the interview.

Matron Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ministry of Health Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)) in August 2008.

Interview

through interviews

Interview Questions

• what is your expectations to be a nurse   1 Answer

Negotiation

In the ministry of health we were not given any option on salary. Usually take it or leave it