Minnesota State Universities System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Minnesota State Universities System (Mankato, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was interactive and engaging. The management team did a great job asking specific questions to get to know me. They were also very informative and receptive to the questions that I asked them. The interview was not at all intimidating, but at the same time professional.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals and hobbies outside of work and school?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for B507?   1 Answer

Educational Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Minnesota State Universities System (Mankato, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

Flew me in and did a group interview with others from the Trio programs. I taught a lesson based on categories that I was given in advance. Afterwards, I received a tour of the university.

Graduate Assistant Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Minnesota State Universities System (Chico, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I received a message from the assistant coach, we talked on the phone several times. I submitted my resume, cover letter, and coaching philosophy. My references and athletic accolades were weighted very heavily and allowed me to get the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• It was a very informal conversation.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Minnesota State Universities System (Mankato, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

Submit application to NeoGov. Include cover letter describing qualifications and attach a resume with contact information for references. Complete phone interview and hope for a 1-2 day campus interview with many individuals and groups.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to be doing in 10 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Admissions Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Minnesota State Universities System (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

Typical questions were asked. You had to create a presentation. Standard one on one interview as well as group interview. They do check references, so make sure whoever you put down knows that you put them down.

ITS Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Minnesota State Universities System.

Interview

Simple

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Minnesota State Universities System.

Interview

Easy and smooth

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pay is fixed

Receptionist/Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minnesota State Universities System (Mankato, MN) in December 2013.

Interview

Asked background questions such as where I was from, what my major was, and previous work experience. Had me elaborate on how I would benefit their workplace and why I would want to work for them. Very formal interview and was basic.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous jobs have helped you be a successful employ here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be proper and punctual. Maintain eye contact and be yourself. The most difficult question asked was what were my strengths and weaknesses.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

One interview with the members of the office I would be working.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very casual and typical of any interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Really wasn't negotiable