Minnkota Power Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Minnkota Power

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minnkota Power (Grand Forks, ND) in March 2012.

Interview

Overall, these are some of the nicest people I have ever interviewed with. From the initial HR call to the first telephone interview to the in-person interview, I have not one single negative remark to make about these people. I appreciated their straight forward nature.

The interview questions were as I expected. The worst part about the interview experience was getting there and getting back home. I went up there during the winter months and I faced some substantial flight delays that basically put me on the ground at GFK 10 minutes before my interview was to start. I did not have a chance to check out the town as I anticipated. I was also disappointed I had a flight back that same day. I think if a company is interviewing a candidate from out of state, they should give the candidate an overnight stay at a hotel so the candidate can make a better decision whether he/she would relocate.

Ultimately, I did not land the job, but I think it was for the best for all concerned.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work in areas of the law for which you were not already familiar?   Answer Question
  • Why have you not been promoted to partner in your existing firm?   Answer Question