Mint Dentistry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mint Dentistry

2.5

Appointment Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mint Dentistry (Dallas, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Smooth and genuine. Mint hires the most qualified and caring employees. Thus when you call Mint you feel the energy through the phone. The service given by Mint Dentistry is the most honest and genuine in the dental industry.

Interview Questions

• Are you passionate about healing others and taking away their pain? Do you care about other people other than your family?   1 Answer

Treatment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mint Dentistry (Houston, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process is quite drawn out. You go in for the initial meeting then you’re asked to come back in for a “working interview “. This is working on side of them for three hours to see what a day there is like. After giving them 3 hrs of your time literally you are then told they will continue interviewing and give you a call back.

Treatment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mint Dentistry (Dallas, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

First there is a phone interview, after that if the company wants to move forward you will have a face to face interview. After that if they are still interested they will either schedule a work interview or ask you to stay for one, Its about 2 hours long.

General Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mint Dentistry (Dallas, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

10 min phone interview, 10 min on site interview, NO compensation. Good luck anybody interviewing this one because this office is too cheap to compensate for traveling dentist. I flew out with 1 layover, and mint dentistry was not compensating for on-site interview. haha. I feel ripped off, because once I got there, they made me wait for 20 min, and the manager didn't even bother to come down until I said I gotta go because of my background check. It was legit 10min some useless interview. VERY disappointed. Will not recommend this to anybody. Good luck ya'll for working at a practice where you are considered as just a replacement worker, and you are treated far below ideal.

General Dentist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mint Dentistry in December 2017.

Interview

I completed a phone interview. It lasted about an hour. I learned about the company and had the opportunity to ask questions. I was not asked many questions. They wanted me to schedule a site visit.

Interview Questions

• They asked me who I knew who worked there and how I found out about the company.   Answer Question

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mint Dentistry (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a quick interview with the office manager and she asked the common interview questions. She also reviewed about how the company works and the benefits that are offered. Once the interview was completed I did a hour working interview to get a feel of how the office works. After the working interview was completed she brought me back into the office to discuss offering me the position and pay.

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mint Dentistry (Irving, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process went very well! The lady I had an interview with was very sweet, upfront, and direct. She made me feel very comfortable and confident with the job. It took me less than a week to hear anything back and start the process.

Insurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mint Dentistry (Irving, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I came into the office, got asked interview questions, actually a whole lot of questions. I also got a tour of the building. I met people on the same day, I love the environment here at the call center, everyone gets along, a big group of girls and just a few guys. Everything went smooth, now I verify insurance.

Interview Questions

• How did I know they where hiring?   1 Answer

Rdh Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mint Dentistry (Lancaster, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

After dropping off resume and applying online. The office manager stated she has no day in who gets hired. Interviewer was someone that doesn't know that office or team but travels.

Interview Questions

• how fast can you do a prophy   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't discuss pay,or that they have a training pay and have to take a written test until you ate offered the base pay. Didn't know rate of pay until after job was offered. So wasn't an negotiation phrase at all.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mint Dentistry (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

This was by far the worst interview experience I've ever had. I drove three hours, patched a flat tire, and still managed to make it to the interview on time. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the hiring manager. I sat in the lone chair in the corner of the "lobby" for over an hour past my scheduled interview time. The whole place was disorganized and honestly very ugly. Everyone seemed to give off the vibe that they hated their jobs. No one bothered to talk to me or offer me water or anything. One lady would periodically tell me I would be met with shortly and then would go back to her office and close the door. Overall it was very uncomfortable and extremely unprofessional, but I stuck it out because I drove three hours to meet with him. He finally met with me and made a brief, insincere apology about the HOUR-long wait. The actual interview went pretty well, although I will say I was probably not the most qualified candidate since I had barely graduated college. Either way, I was told he would reach out within the week to let me know if I would be moving forward. It has been four months now and I have yet to hear back. No worries though, I found a better job in a cooler office. Definitely dodged a bullet. I would absolutely not recommend interviewing with Mint unless you're very desperate and willing to put up with terrible people.