Mintel Inside Sales Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mintel Inside Sales Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Mintel

Account Executive - Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mintel (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview- In person Interview- Mock Email Role Play- 2nd In person Interview ( job shadow, Mock Cold Call Role Play, Interview with VP of Sales.

Phone interview and 1st in person were pretty standard. Just questions about your experience and going over resume. Then comes Mock Email you do at home that is pretty straight forward. Final in person involves a job shadow for 30 minutes. Then using the same scenario you used in the Mock Email, you have a role play with the hiring managers across a table that I felt was very awkward and it showed during the exercise. Then I was suppose to meet with the VP of sales and was left alone in the room for 10 minutes until the hiring manager came back in and told me the VP went home sick. I knew right then that the awkward role play call had ruined my chances at this job and I was no longer in contention.

Interview Questions

• Why you apply to Mintel? Why you like Sales? What do you know about the job already? Resume questions ?
    Mock Cold Call tips- Dont study the Overview they give you. That was my problem. Just leave it light and try and use what they have told you during the first interview and the job shadow before hand to guide you through.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mintel

Account Executive - Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mintel (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview and an in person interview. the companies offices are cool and overlook the river. seemed easy however i did not receive the position. every one seemed relatively young, and the recruiter was very nice. it was a couple of days between the interviews and it seemed to be going well. i guess not.

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mintel (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The process took almost 30 days and 3 persons interviewed me. And the last interview I had to make an presentation for some executives of the company. Overall was good.

Interview Questions

• - Why I would like to work at Mintel?
       - Did you understand the rule for this position?   Answer Question