Minute Clinic Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Healthcare Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Minute Clinic in April 2011.

Interview

I am a professional and really expected to be treated as a professional. I was quite disappointed with the interview process with this well respected company's representatives and the outcome of my interview. I received a phone call 2-3 weeks after my online app was placed, an email 2-3 weeks after the phone call asking for an appt for an interview. I met with a regional manager for a 1:1. I thought the interview went very well, manager was congenial, articulate and seemed interested, I was courteous, dressed neatly and approachable, credentials in place, and expressed my desire to be part of the company. My mistake was not asking at the end of the interview "What is the next step ?, Is there an offer on the table?? My "Thank you for the interview" emails were never acknowledged, the "pkt" I was told would be mailed to me was never received. I felt so disrespected and disregarded. If this is the way employees are treated, I wonder what turnover is? Why are they so very slow to respond to applicants? Most people cant or wont wait for a job to "just come around". My thoughts are "If a company desires excellence, they will demonstrate that same quality, especially when pursuing excellent employees" Be sure to get details, a commitment or some decision of your status from the interviewer before the interview is over......."Where do we go from here?"

Interview Questions