Minute Clinic Interview Questions

Updated Nov 3, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Minute Clinic

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Minute Clinic

Found 53 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Minute Clinic (Fredericksburg, VA) in Oct 2020

Interview

Applied 10/2 interview request 10/3 I actually did the online interview 10/6 was suppose to have interview with manager 10/12 but did Video interview with her 10/ 15 instead followed by second phone interview with someone same day was offered position 10/20

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you had to deal with a difficult patient and what did you do?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Minute Clinic (United States)

Interview

I interviewed during COVID-19 so I may have had a unique experience. I had a telephone interview with the manager with very typical "tell me about a time" questions. The manager was very easy to speak with and feel that I was treated with respect.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a coworker and what you did to resolve the issue.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Minute Clinic (Baltimore, MD) in Jul 2020

Interview

Applied and received an email from the recruiter about a week later. That interview was pretty standard questions. Two weeks later received a call from the recruiter to set up a phone interview with the manager. Currently awaiting the second interview from the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Why minute clinic? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  • How would you deal with a patient insisting on getting antibiotics?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Minute Clinic (United States)

Interview

Had a phone interview then a few days later an interview with the manager of the clinic and then a job shadow. It’s been a day so just waiting to see what the next step is.

Interview Questions
Minute Clinic
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Minute Clinic (Columbus, OH) in Apr 2020

Interview

The video interview is very stressful because it is timed. Some of the questions were timed out before I could finish my answer and there is no chance to edit responses for grammatical errors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Minute Clinic (United States)

Interview

I had a 45 minute phone interview with administration that explained benefits, scheduling, pay, etc. followed by skype interview with district practice manager with more typical behavioral interview questions, then brief shadow experience for 2-3 hours at a local clinic to see the workflow and charting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Minute Clinic (United States) in Nov 2019

Interview

Applied on November 14th, email 11/20, phone interview on 11/21. Very straight forward. She emailed me a very descriptive email with all the instructions and what to expect on the phone interview.

Interview Questions
Minute Clinic
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Minute Clinic (United States)

Interview

Submitted an application online. A recruiter reached out to schedule phone screening a week later. The phone screen was roughly 20 minutes. I was told I would hear from the regional manager if they wanted to interview me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Minute Clinic (Chicago, IL) in May 2019

Interview

I apply for a job online and wait for offering an interview. Do the interview on online and submit an interview and wait for an email if CVS offer a position or not.

Interview Questions
Minute Clinic
Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Minute Clinic (Boca Raton, FL)

Interview

It was maybe 30 minutes. I first had a phone interview then I was interviewed by two NPs on Skype. Next, I had to shadow an NP at a minute clinic for a shift to see if it was a role I would like.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 53