Minuteman Press Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2016

2.0

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Minuteman Press (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief interview process, questions consist of my skill sets as a designer and how I would handle certain customer service situations. The position was probationary to see if I would be able to handle the workflow and fit into the work environment with everyone else.

Customer Experience/Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Minuteman Press (Bethlehem, PA).

Interview

Went in once to meet with the store manager where he asked me how old I am and how soon I would be needing health insurance (COMPLETELY ILLEGAL). Second time I met with the owner and it was quick and he didn't seem to care about the interview, seemed rushed to get out.

Print Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Minuteman Press (Toms River, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Very brief...straight to the point. I the interview was very short but I was sitting there a long time. Didn't seem like much of an office, but it was a new location.

Graphic Design/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Minuteman Press (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview where I learned about the company and the available position. Was invited into the store front to see how they operated. Met the small staff and talked to the franchise owner about the position and its expectations. Sat down with the guy that would do most of the training and discussed what he does and got to ask him some questions about the operations.

Interview Questions

• Do you know Creative Suite?   1 Answer

Graphic Design/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Minuteman Press (Huntington Beach, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a one on one interview with the owner of the shop. He just asked some basic questions about my past working experience and wanted to make sure I knew how to use the programs and be comfortable working with the equipment. Very casual and laid back interview and he called me back to offer me the job!

Interview Questions

• How familiar you are using Adobe Creative Suite?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minuteman Press (Newark, OH) in July 2008.

Interview

After dropping off my resume and a few samples of my work, I was called in for an interview. I came in and sat with both of the owners and discussed "interview stuff". This office is pretty laid back and both of the owner LOVE to talk. They made it easy to answer questions and didn't ask anything that was unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Explain what kind of graphic designing you have done in the past.   1 Answer

Franchisee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I interviewed at Minuteman Press (White Plains, NY) in April 2008.

Interview

Flew me to New York, where I met with a senior executive who introduced me to several franchise owners. Many of the owners were older and have a firm understanding of how to run the business and maximize profitability. Most of the owners actually worked in the store and helped explain the start up process and profit sharing plan.

Interview Questions

• Come prepared to discuss how what you can offer differs from the competition.   Answer Question

I thought that the company did not have a good handle on the trend of technology and how it would substantially affect the printing industry.

Graphic Designer - Production Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Minuteman Press (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

I was asking first to fill an interview application. There were two interviewers and than they asked me some questions and discussed my application's answers. They were very friendly and the place is very organised, I liked the atmosphere but they were asking for someone to do almost everything :answer phones, meet clients, organize files and a little bit graphic designs.

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Minuteman Press (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

Every interview question from the book, a skill test at the end, personality and looks seemed to be important.

Interview Questions

• What is your most major flaw?   1 Answer