Miracle Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Miracle Software Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.7

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miracle Software.

Interview

Interview Questions

• 2 rounds got offer but it was full time.asked me to explain th ecurrent project,then asked about my skills on different project and some technical questionos.it took 2 weeks for this process but i lost offer as the requiremnt is for full time   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Miracle Software.

Interview

worst interview process . So easy event a 1 st grade kid can crack the interview .If you know telugu ( an South indian language you can crack the interview)

Interview Questions

• No questions you can crack the interview if you know telugu   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Miracle Software (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

First a phone interview with an HR person that verifies information and passes you on to a local sales director. From here you have a face-to-face luncheon that allows you to pick the location. Afterward you receive an acceptance letter for employment and a request to halt all other employment activities. Then the standard completion of a drug test. Then after you pass you are ordered to take a "new" personality matrix test (your employment is no longer guaranteed at this point). After passing the personality test for the position you will be left to dangle (you have to jump a lot of hurdles to get a copy of your test results), they will not reach out to you. You spend your time calling for information and if you reach someone the problem is stated as an upper management decision issue. Then a full week after the starting date has come and gone when you call to get an update you are told that you seem too eager (or pushy) and that they don't think you are the person for the role. Then you write an angry review, hoping someone else doesn't run afoul of the same company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Closed and very tight lipped regarding commissions.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miracle Software.

Interview

Brief very simple. Sat down with two people and they exchanged questions about my work history as well as any relevant experience I have had. Other than a few questions, they went over the benefits, work hours, salary, location, etc.

Interview Questions

• Coding Basics: What is a class, string, SQL keywords, etc   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Miracle Software (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

The inter view process was good and more likely it was discussion about technical and analysis of the experience of what we worked in real time and so was asked about over all experience in IT Industry and it is very good and very well though explaind all the points very well.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between V9.7 and V11.5 in the tool   Answer Question

MQ Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Miracle Software in February 2014.

Interview

Good. Phone Interview was followed by another Technical phone interview and HR interview. Once Hired had face couple more phone interviews with Clients for reviewing the technical background and expertise. The interview was staggered in the beginning. They hire candidates only if they have client job opening in the respective fields and if Clients accept immigrants visa

Interview Questions

• Experience and Salary range.Phone Interview was followed by another Technical phone interview and HR interview. Once Hired had face couple more phone interviews with Clients for reviewing the technical background and expertise.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miracle Software (Novi, MI) in January 2008.

Interview

They need only staff to sit in their office like school boys

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miracle Software (Visakhapatnam (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

There will be 4 levels in interview process. In the first level, you will be given a application form that contains queries regarding ur personal information and the application will be pinned to your resume and later they will give you a topic for which you have to write an essay. The second round will be an online test, that consists of 20 questions and given a time of 18min. The third round will be a HR personal interview and later the final round will be done by HR director of miracle.

Interview Questions

• Tell the overview of the project you gave performed in mba   Answer Question
    • Mention various traditional and modern methods in performance appraisal   Answer Question
    • Mention the current trends in HR stream   Answer Question
    • How come you came to know about the vacancies in this company   Answer Question
    • Do an organisation really need hr policies to be framed   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gudlavalleru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miracle Software (Gudlavalleru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The process was cool.First I was asked to go through written test which contains 3 modules.It is gone on series one after the other. If u pass one module then u will be promoed to another.2nd round is coding test.. which u must write it either in C or java.. 3rd round is technical round.Here I was asked about the code I had written in coding test.. And then finally HR which is of general "Tell me about yourself questions".. I was recruited in this company and waiting for offer letter..

Software Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miracle Software in February 2017.

Interview

one day before we was communicate that mss is comming for campus drive ,
    no need of preparation for written test
    written test consists of 4 rounds
    1.english
    2.quant
    3.reasoning
    4.c&java
    you are moved to next round only if u clear induvidual written rounds
    results for written are given after submission of each round and they will tell you r u cleared or not cleared
    luckly is i cleared all rounds .

after clearing next round is coding
    4 programs and 1sql quary are given
    after clearing coding they will call for interview rounds (tr&hr)