Mirantis Interview Questions in Mountain View, CA | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mirantis (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

Combination of emails, phone calls and in-person interviews. Called and spoke to a recruiter and she placed me in touch with the hiring manager. Had a great call with the manager so he put me in touch with the Director and VP. Had a call with the Director and that led to an on-site interview with everyone at the company(just kidding, although I did meet a ton of people.) The interview consisted of mini-interviews with the manager, developers, support folks and the Director and VP. It was very relaxed and people were genuinely engaging. It was the first interview where I felt that they wanted me to succeed, wanted me to tell them everything I knew so they could really go to bat FOR me, unlike other interviews where they want to see what you don't know versus what you do know.

Prior to this interview I had received multiple other offers from other similar companies but when the interview was over, I really felt something special about Mirantis.

Interview Questions

• Based on OpenStack architecture and Linux fundamentals. There are some behavioral questions as well. If you know you're stuff, you'll be fine. If you try and fake it, well, there going to know, these guys are the best in the business and you're not going to snow them.   1 Answer