Mission Rock Residential Assistant Property Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mission Rock Residential Assistant Property Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Mission Rock Residential

2.0

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountlake Terrace, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mission Rock Residential (Mountlake Terrace, WA) in April 2019.

Interview

I found the position on Indeed and it linked me to fill out an application on the company website. After I filled it out I received a confirmation email they received my application and explaining their hiring process. Within 2 weeks I was contacted by the property manager to come in for an in person interview. The property manager followed up with me that day and let me know the time frame in which they were looking to make a hiring decision. I received an offer a week later and started my new position as soon as my background check was completed. The entire process from beginning to end was just under a month!

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience with, if any, renovations process I have been a part of.   1 Answer

Mission Rock Residential Response

May 22, 2019 – Senior Recruiter

Welcome to Mission Rock, we are glad to have you on the team!

Other Interview Reviews for Mission Rock Residential

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mission Rock Residential (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2019.

Interview

Submitted application online, received email of receipt and notification that it had been forwarded to hiring manager. Received call to request interview. Interviewed with property manager within 2 days. Received phone call the next day with offer of employment. Accepted and received emails regarding background check and drug test. Once background was complete, received welcome email and step by step process of documents to review, download, and electronically sign.

Interview Questions

• Do you have tax credit experience?   1 Answer

Mission Rock Residential Response

Mar 12, 2019 – Senior Recruiter

Welcome to the MRR family! We appreciate you sharing how easy the process is. One of our goals is to put applicants at easy and walk them through the process with full transparency. We are excited... More