Missouri Baptist Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Missouri Baptist Medical Center Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Missouri Baptist Medical Center

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Missouri Baptist Medical Center.

Interview

I filled out an application online. A few days later I was asked to fill out references and take a test. The test was basically like situational. I was asked to come in to shadow a tech for a hour and a half and then a face to face interview with the hiring manager and with other techs (peer interview).

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Missouri Baptist Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Standard questions;
    -How have you resolved a conflict with a co-worker in the past? patient?
    -Characteristics to describe yourself.

After applying, I received a phone call from HR-- met with the HR contact and then the department manager.

Orientation is around 3 months

Interview Questions

• Thinking of scenarios in your head relating to patient conflicts and advocacy.
      How would you help the department cost contain?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Met previous job pay rate

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Town and Country, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Missouri Baptist Medical Center (Town and Country, MO) in March 2012.

Interview

Thorough interview with HR, followed by secondary interview with unit manager.

Interview Questions

• I honestly cannot remember the most difficult question. I think I tend to struggle with the "give an example of a time you had a conflict" questions. This is mostly because I don't like confrontation, nor do I encounter many conflicts.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation.

Performance Improvement Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Missouri Baptist Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2009.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager and HR person listening to the call. Spent about 45 minutes answring the questions. Did not hear from them at all. Repeaed calls to HR not returned. I am assuming they are not interested. How about having taking the time to send email or letter?

Interview Questions

• What are the differences you would expect from a hospital enviroment?   Answer Question